Welcome to AH Danmark!!!!

Ah, that's a shame. Big loss for the forums, even though I've been rarely online after moving to Germany to study I've still always enjoyed talking to you when my show was on. And I remember the kindness I got from you out of nowhere when I registered :)

Best of luck to you for everything you do, maybe we'll meet again, either online or at a party :)

Dear Danmark,

You will be truly missed by each forum member here in AH.FM, though you left us some noble concepts and many things to learn, by not being just a normal forum member, But learning us how to help other members, welcoming them, sharing knowledge by posting info about artists and music played on this station.

For me, I will surely miss you being during my shows and presenting the tracklist and artists' info., You were a great supportive friend and an inspiration to me as an artist. But Truly understand this decision! and You have my Support!

Good Luck mate in your future, Wish we meet one day! :friends:

Yours Truly, Joe

Big hug my friend, Danmark. :hug:

you always are the best friends ever fore me, was a pleasure to meet you in person and be able to speak with you. thank you very much for all your help, hospitality, and for show me Netherlands that is an experience i always have in my heart no matter where i am, where i go, or what i do. i feel good by reading this, because i know you want to do many things, you have many skills and much knowledge. (btw your computers are awesome ;) )much success in everything you do my friend and enjoy the life. you deserve it. :friends:

i know you will continue listen this music, i do the same, i may not be as much as usual at the forums because my job and all but i still listen the radio when i have time and i am also pending on the releases at stores. i know the electronic music is a big part of you too and you love this community, this music, this world.

thank you for all the chats my friend, and all the fun at the forums. just take care and be happy :) big hug.

Oh ull be badly missed but I understand your decision 100%! Be good at what are focusing on from now and all the best. Dont cut all the connections down though ;) Respect Man!

Wtf, TOT?!!? !!

You don't get horizontal when you dance?? :rave: :dancing:

+1 :grinning:

Beautiful ec, t4e :love:

Goodbye & Best Wishes to my friend danmark_ori, a.k.a. Polar

Forum Care Taker

Newbie Welcomer Extraordinaire

1st Post Eye Candy Master

Ambassador of Goodwill

&

Friend to All

:hug:

:mml:

:beer2:........:super:........:beer2:

:hug:........:dancing:........:welcome:........:dancing:........:hug:

:beer2:........:super:........:beer2:

:mml:

~~ Live Long & Prosper ~~​

Couldn't have said it better myself.... :grinning:

See post #17 in this thread for original.

Welcome to AH Danmark

Big ol welcome to the Great Outdoors. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Welcome to AH Danmark

Feb 8th, 2015, 02:34 #147
lucia
lucia is online
14040483423_f7de01a80c_o.png

Just got here

:welcome: Welcome lucia ! :good: Never expected a 1st post like this ! :blush: :bow: :super:

15867401363_79d968759f_o.jpg
thank you Ana : I'm pretty sure the future's bright ! :grinning:

iLm2mm

:: Blue Tente feat. Stine Grove - Emptiness (Original Mix) | Affective Recordings ::

These dark days where clouds eclipse my mind
Why is true love so hard to find

Will there be a tomorrow without your love
I don’t want to go there – just can’t rise above

Closed eyes – can’t feel your warmth no more
All I feel now is emptiness
All I see now is emptiness
All I hear now is emptiness

Back