Welcome to AH Danmark!!!!

don't know how to say it ,but ..someday we all going to be together again .... Be strong dear friend !

So sorry to hear of this, Danmark. My thoughts are with you.

My heart breaks for you

::do you remember ? those days are gone ... :cry: ::

you came

for always :love: in my heart

you went :wavecry:

2004 - 09-07-2012

Oh Danmark. My heart breaks for you. I know the pain you are suffering. I hope you do not suffer too much. (sad kiss) :cry::cat:

My thoughts are with you Polar....you have many good memories...:hug::love:

726 Listeners ~ David Stolk - Artificial Life 015 on AH.FM

30-05-2006, 03:59 PM :book:

:cap:

Thank you all :hug: having been wonderful friends at :ah: :loveah: :good2:

:clap: and a special thanks to my friend Acuario51, who invited me to this place :friends:

:blush: :super: :clap: Posts: 100,000 :thankyou:

30-05-2006 - 24-11-2012 :book:

From May 2009, so over three years now, I've been pretty often and pretty much active on these Forums.
As time can be spent only once and I do have other things in mind too, a year late, I am off for a change. I will return every now and then, once in a while. The End Of Year Countdown 2012 I will join of course ! Just for the ' here and now ', today : :hmmm: I just take a brief pause :grinning:

Thanks again for all cool moments shared together. A special greeting to Dan, who made this all possible !

http://www.ah.fm/forum/member.php?1-Dan :ah: :bravo: :loveah:

best.gif
♪♫ Every Day Is A Massive Day With AfterHours.FM ♪♫
best.gif

(c) CICA9THC :friends:

30-05-2006 - 24-11-2012 :book:

From May 2009, so over three years now, I've been pretty often and pretty much active on these Forums.
As time can be spent only once and I do have other things in mind too, a year late, I am off for a change. I will return every now and then, once in a while. The End Of Year Countdown 2012 I will join of course ! Just for the ' here and now ', today : :hmmm: I just take a brief pause :grinning:

Thanks again for all cool moments shared together. A special greeting to Dan, who made this all possible !

http://www.ah.fm/forum/member.php?1-Dan :ah: :bravo: :loveah:

best.gif
♪♫ Every Day Is A Massive Day With AfterHours.FM ♪♫
best.gif

(c) CICA9THC :friends:

go Polar bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spam spam spam!! god of spam!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS POLAR ON 200,000 POSTS! On mobile so I cannot make you a special post, but I came to say thank you for all your info posts YOU ROCK!

200.000 Posts?

:bravo::bravo: OMG...! :friends::friends:

You're the best mate, Congratulations buddy!

congratulations Danmark! is always great to speak with you, is amazing to have a friend like you and is a pleasure always to see you arround and enjoy the music we all like. thank you very much for your help, for your amazing friendship and for the amazing opportunity to meet you in person and know more about you and your culture, thank you very much for everything my friend and many congratulations!, wishing you all the best my friend. :hugs: :hugs: :hug:

Congratz Polar, it's absolutely unique!!! :friends:

200k...and more to come, eh? :grinning2:

:beer2:

Congrats for 200k :)

1410 Listeners _ 085 Will Holland - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

:cap: Been at Grotesque in Concert, Utrecht, NL with CICA9THC last night ! :super: With Markus Schulz, Sied van Riel, Ram, Adam Seller, Mc da Silva. Was cool ! :w00t: :good: Met Laan at the end of the party too :hug: :wave:

:captain: :driver: And @ CICA9THC: thanks for your generosity pal :grinning: while your present :wub: (picture below) is a regular member of 'da igloo' since you were my guest for a few hours :beer2: < coffee :) >

Back