Welcome to AH Danmark!!!!

:: Everything Ends ::

:: Adam Coppack & Akira Kayosa - Everything Ends | nu-depth-Digital ::

Dear friends,

Got something to tell you. I registered back in May 2006. Joined the Forum here ' fulltime ' in December 2007. From May 2009 up till December 2013: has been a rush ! :bumpit: Has been fun :good2: In 2012 ( #107 :ee: ) my idea was to ' lessen ' activity. Combining things. Tried and proved not to work :) So after a while all was again ' business as usual ' :lolz:

Now I feel it's time for a more drastic measure :icecream: . To finally do other things. Off-line. No drama. Sure: I will still listen to Trance. Got a decent CD collection, many albums waiting for a first listen even :crazy: And imagine listening to some Afterhours.fm sets too, logged in or not logged in. Yet no more posting.

Because I want to focus on other things in life. And I am looking forward to it :captain:
:cap: Thanks for all cool times spent on the Forum ! :wave: :loveah:

You will be terribly missed, Polar! You have brought so much to the forums, to the people, to this community. I truly hope to see you around someday and I understand your decision. I wish you all the very best in everything you do. :hug: :love:

You were one of the first people I met here on the boards Polar when i joined 3 years ago and I still consider you a friend today:hug::hug: I wish you, and the girls :cat::cat:, nothing but the best my friend. Though I won't see you here, we will stay in touch. You just don't let go of the good people in your life. :hug::hug::bravo::bravo:

well, you will be missed Polar! it was always amazing to see how much you were bringing to the forums! all I can say is I'll wish you the best and I hope to see you around someday!

will Miss you lots Polar!!

Happy Retirement!!

I have learned soo much about trance music, artists producers, where to find their music, good links, and abundant trance music knowledge thanks to Polar.

You are the best1! :thankyou:

:hug:

:best: :wave:

Oh ull be badly missed but I understand your decision 100%! Be good at what are focusing on from now and all the best. Dont cut all the connections down though ;) Respect Man!

Forums won't be quite same without you. I wish you all the best for the future what ever it may hold :). Thanks for all the work you have done with your info posts and other stuff :)

:: Adam Coppack & Akira Kayosa - Everything Ends | nu-depth-Digital ::

Dear friends,

Got something to tell you. I registered back in May 2006. Joined the Forum here ' fulltime ' in December 2007. From May 2009 up till December 2013: has been a rush ! :bumpit: Has been fun :good2: In 2012 ( #107 :ee: ) my idea was to ' lessen ' activity. Combining things. Tried and proved not to work :) So after a while all was again ' business as usual ' :lolz:

Now I feel it's time for a more drastic measure :icecream: . To finally do other things. Off-line. No drama. Sure: I will still listen to Trance. Got a decent CD collection, many albums waiting for a first listen even :crazy: And imagine listening to some Afterhours.fm sets too, logged in or not logged in. Yet no more posting.

Because I want to focus on other things in life. And I am looking forward to it :captain:
:cap: Thanks for all cool times spent on the Forum ! :wave: :loveah:

It's been a real pleasure to have you with us mate! Thank you for everything you've done and I hope you enjoy your new direction in lifestyle :) Fingers crossed we still hear from you again from time to time one day :)

This place won't be the same without you Polar, you were (I think) the first person to ever quote me, lol, and have been a source of inspiration and great fun. Thanks for EVERYTHING and I hope we'll still hear from you in the future :smile:

i have learnt so much about artists during alllllll these years, so thank you very much for your time and hard work here, u will be missed master!!!! :hug:

Exactly, what Polar posted was informative for all of us... BIG thank you for this and also for being a true friend, we have both met and he is super relaxed guy :) It's sad but I think you will come back soon, ill miss you thats for sure... in whatever you do, I wish you all the best friend.

Remembered the day of registration :lol:
First who greeted it was the polar and the first friend on the forum :friends:
Now I understand what kind of work he did for AH.FM :bravo:

Good luck Polar :wave:

:(

You are gonna be missed extremely greatly Polar..:(

I remember first joining here years ago after the "great exodus" that took place so long ago.

So much has come and gone during those years. :book:

I wish you all the best in all that you do in the outside world Polar. :hug: Don't forget to keep in touch with us every now and then. :wink:

Kind regards,

A-M =)

Back