What is your favorite Genre?

Favorite Genre of the music from Afterhours..

• House

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Trance

Votes: 257 81.6%
  • Progressive

Votes: 45 14.3%

• Total voters
Hello,

I don´t vote here!

Why? :wow:

You give me 3 Genres. Why? Because there´s a lot more. Trance / House / Progressive... rofl:lolz:

Trance is a genus for a couple of Genres, so its the same for House and progressive.

Hey people lets go to here electronic music open minded, lets have a look beyond one's own nose.

There is sooo many good music outside forget any Genres.

I love to here any kind of music, you are the DJ make a good flow with good trackz thats all.

lg

hyline :love: :ah:

Hello,

I don´t vote here!

Why? :wow:

You give me 3 Genres. Why? Because there´s a lot more. Trance / House / Progressive... rofl:lolz:

Trance is a genus for a couple of Genres, so its the same for House and progressive.

Hey people lets go to here electronic music open minded, lets have a look beyond one's own nose.

There is sooo many good music outside forget any Genres.

I love to here any kind of music, you are the DJ make a good flow with good trackz thats all.

lg

hyline :love: :ah:

You are actually right. This poll is only about the MAIN genres of ah. And i also fit in 3 genres only to keep it simple for the n00bs around here ;)

Ok, but then I must vote to all three :ah:

But I understand you.

lg

hyline :ah:

I m into Electro House.. love the funky music... Mylo, Dirty South, Tocodisco!! also like Tribal music!! Afraicanism has some nice Tribal style. but i do listen to Trance!

1. Electro House
2. Tribal
3. Trance

1. Vocal Trance
2. Uplifting
3. Trance
^^ niach niach :)

only Trance/Uplifting/Melodic/Euphoric

House is a very broad term for music. Progressive is a type of house. Trance House even exists. Tech/house is awesome. Electro/house is awesome.
BreakBeats for the win.

I actually prefer vocal trance, electronic house. Im NOT that picky but it all depends on the mood im in i guess :)

but I chose Trance :)

I actually prefer vocal trance,

yeaa :D that's great :)

Now I love of the vocal trance
Evanescence - Hello (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)

btw. I choose trance.

Vocal trance ++
track in my mind now is : Unknown/4got - walking in the sky
Luv music n luv this place too :D

Trance all the way baby!! :D and from the trance family i listen to all of them (uplifting, progressive, hard, vocal, euphorial, epic, psychedelic :D tech rarely cuz it's the style that i like the least). I'm a loyal uplifter though!

Last edited:

Back