What is your favorite Genre?

Favorite Genre of the music from Afterhours..

• House

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Trance

Votes: 257 81.6%
  • Progressive

Votes: 45 14.3%

• Total voters
Trance all the way baby!! :D and from the trance family i listen to all of them (uplifting, progressive, hard, vocal, euphorial, epic, psychedelic :D tech rarely cuz it's the style that i like the least). I'm a loyal uplifter though!

Tech-trance is becomming more and more populair :)

Trance!!!!!

Trance and progressive with House style Big Bass lines is what i look for

for me when the word "house" comes to mind, i think of disco lol. Electro House on the other hand... is my fav ;-o

Pure trance:choon::choonalert:

less crappy house and electro:p:

Can do with a bit of everything (exception made of tribal and jungle!!:p), depending of the mood!!! I can wake up in the morning and put a bit of chill on, then switch to trance when showering, and finaly put some hard house/trance with big massive fat bass and energical tunes when cleaning the house!!:super:In my car I definitly need trance!
And in clubs.... well.... no need to tell!!!!!:mask:

for me when the word "house" comes to mind, i think of disco lol. Electro House on the other hand... is my fav ;-o

get some Deep House and your mind will change.

For me it's everything that can put me into trance ....which would be prog, versatile, flexible and less predictable than trance and more open.
House second because it includes the above mentioned and quoted sub-genres and because it's the mother of all.
Then Trance, as there was no DnB mentioned here, which I would rate high too, just for the intellugent dnb stuff alone.

It used to be quite different though.

i voted for TRANCE

its my style for more then 15 years and i love it so mutch.
vocal, melo, hands up and also a little bit harder as hardstyle.

trance 4 ever :grinning:

Afterhours basicly plays House, Trance and Progressive. if we had to make a choise between one of these genres. What would it be?:p Im voting trance music.

or creating three channels ^^

i like all edm so yah my fav is still trance...but trance has alot of parts...goa, psy, electronic, deep, hard....etc

so the poll is to flat :p:lol::lol:

If I had to choose just one genre from the list, I'd go with Trance. Then again, I'm a fan of many genres.

Back