Votes: 37 18.0%
  • Ferry Corsten

Votes: 41 19.9%
  • Paul Van Dyk

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • Tiesto

Votes: 17 8.3%

• Total voters
If u wanna look at good producers in todays trance world look no futher than Activa

:p i'm speechless to the question... but i do love armin tiesto pvd okey and so on... but most of ALL ............I LOVE AH.FM until i die........as a matter of fact ...ima gonna put you (ah.fm) in my will.... that is to have ah.fm playing at my funneral .....and show every one what i love so much about AH.FM:hug:

i like that shirt in your display pic

one of my all time fav producers is definitely ron van den beuken, including his many aliases. so many tunes that just blow me away, wow :wow:

I would say Above & Beyond.
I think Armin is best dj but not best producer and I have to support finnish producers (Paavo Siljamäki):)

Nitrous Oxide,activa,aly and fila, icone
:music:

For me definitely Above and Beyond. Their tracks are amazing, nice melodies and great creativity from them.

There are so many good producers nowadays that is hard to pick one as the top producer.
However, for their past and influence in the trance genre I would have to say that, from those listed in the poll, Paul van Dyk and Ferry Corsten are among the most influent of all time.

Voted for PvD although Above & Beyond are still on the list. AvB is in my oppinion the last of them, it's terrible as a producer.

its very difficult to tell who is the best here i can say for example ferry corsten and tiesto ;)

Above & Beyond for sure:) Armin can't really produce anything nice imo (only communication...), I hate Tiesto:p, PvD made some good tunes in the past (nothing but you, for an angel), but now not really anymore, and Ferry sounds is just a bit boring for me:p

:)

i voted for A&B!! they always have massive productions!! and they attitude is just loveley...they are very grateful to their fans...

Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren (old Armin) and Ferry Corsten :).

Is got to be Above & Beyond for me because there explore all the types of genres in they tracks that they make. Like Epic Trance, Chillout, Progressive House, Deep House and some Chart Music remixes.

none of this list

A.M.R. ftw for me next to few others like Suncatcher, Danny Powers and Luke Terry

Back