Poll: What do Listeners want to hear more?

Hear more of??

• Dj Live sets @ Afterhours.fm

Votes: 216 46.9%
  • Fresh Singles

Votes: 41 8.9%
  • 50 / 50 singles and live sets

Votes: 204 44.3%

• Total voters
I'm a big fan of the idea of sets starting at regular times, so that people know to tune in for them. If you start a set regularly just after people start work or get back from lunch, it'll become natural for them to tune in, it'll just be part of their routing.

The journey from start to finish of a set is nice, but I think it loses its effect if you tune in halfway through, so long two-hour sets aren't necessarily a great idea.

The real problem is time zones. The average weekday starts at 8:30/9:00AM, but you've got four of them coast-to-coast to schedule to...

As for the singles, I like the new stuff. The classics get included in sets often enough to cover my need for them.

As for who to play sets from, I'm in favour of the little guys, the AH locals. I can go elsewhere if I feel the need to hear sets from the "names". Let others do the DJ groupie thing, I just want to hear good music.

i couldnt have said that better!!!

im here for the music and the good ppl and environment around music!

classics are great imo, but I hate when they get over played (sadly thats a common things these days)

Hello everybody!

Maybe just make an radio program for example one hour long twice a week with only fresh singles and the rest would be sets, i also thought that 1h livesets are sometimes better, or just make parts of these 2h sets

it would be also good to make an AAC+ or OGG stream it has better quality and takes less kbps

either way AH.fm is one of the best trance radio that i know

50/50 ... i dont wanna miss a thing ~

Hello everybody!

Maybe just make an radio program for example one hour long twice a week with only fresh singles and the rest would be sets, i also thought that 1h livesets are sometimes better, or just make parts of these 2h sets

it would be also good to make an AAC+ or OGG stream it has better quality and takes less kbps

either way AH.fm is one of the best trance radio that i know

:wave: Hello friend! Welcome to afterhours. I hope you enjoy your stay and if you dont mind please tell all your friends about this place.

By the way, we have 48k AAC+ streams. Look either in the Tune In under winamp/iTunes near the top left side or on the actual panel where it lists servers. Cheers!

AAC+ isn't better than The 192kb ones we have now.

only AAC+ over 96kbps would be better than this 192kbps that we have now, ofc i will tell everyone about eh.fm, i thought also about your T-shirt :D

UWAGA!!
one more thing much more of vocal trance!

Last edited:
more live sets please:smile1: =P

Why does this thread get updated so often but I can't see anything new?

50/50

I like how its setup now with dj sets and tracks in between.

Doing a good job guys...keep up the good work:grinning:

50/50 on the singles and live sets.

That shall be all.:grinning:

:icecream:

Club Afterhours!!!!

Btw, I'm not voting. I don't think it should be 50/50, but when the time's appropriate...singles.

I want it aaaaall...

I want it aaaaall... :super:

I vote for a 50/50 mix of sets and singles. I enjoy the sets, but the singles also sound great alone. :grinning:

Fresh LIVE sets is great and MUST:music:

But also single tunes. its good to hear the new fresh tunes and also some oldies :)

Back