Poll: What do Listeners want to hear more?

Hear more of??

• Dj Live sets @ Afterhours.fm

Votes: 216 46.9%
  • Fresh Singles

Votes: 41 8.9%
  • 50 / 50 singles and live sets

Votes: 204 44.3%

• Total voters
I only tune in for livesets. If I want to hear single songs I go to beatport/HD or just listen to some CDs. :)

You know what be cool is if we could strea m a live feed from a radio station with live DJ's :) and air live to AH

Once a week? or once a month?

Wat u guys think?

I come to ah.fm for the live sets, but who can say no to fresh singles?

i'm for 50/50 and more shows at saturday.. it's have too be the most boring night of the week.... :confused:

I prefer DJ-sets, but it would be an awesome feature if you could somehow manage to "stream" the tracklist together with the music. I guess it would require a bit more work for both the djs and the staff though...

i want live streamed videos from the sets...with 2 sexy GoGos arround the DJ:p:p:p:p

I've voted for "50/50"
It's very interesting to hear amazing mixes from residents of Afterhours
And I think it's good to play fresh tunes here

I voted for livesets coz already they would contain the freshest tunes. No need to play them 1 by 1. It's more exciting to listen to a set than singles.
If some1 needs to share a track or talk about it, then the music section is always open

technoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sets
sets in general as theres no point in listening to single tracks separately that i already own

Last edited:
Yes. DJ Live sets. All the live sets play the latest and best tunes. Some are even mix that sounds much better than the origional track. I VOTE Dj Live sets!

Live Dj Sets of course :) Singles sometime ;)

singles i can listen when i want... (my fav. from my hdd) ^_^

voted Dj Live sets @ Afterhours.fm

Back