• Pretty bad

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
i hope there wont be any trancey trance tracks in this episode :mask:

unless its by sean tyas :cat:

No trance, no Tyas!

don't think he would ever play any tyas, it's not different than any other trance, and he doesn't play trance...

(unfortunately :p)

Hope so...

He often finnishes his sets with some trance.

Noooo :cry:

did he say this episode will be more melodic trancey? :blink: :blink:

there better be some filthy electro tracks in store :music:

No HTT, please!

:dance:TONE DIARY 050:dance:
climbing the focking top
:mask:

Hello all :LMAO:

Tuned in :music:

You know, if this guy would just keep his nasty mouth closed, I might could learn to like his sets, but since he just won't, I just can't. :p :cat:

schossow will always be schossow. :cat:

besides, ive heard far much much MUCH worse swearing from other ppl than marcus schossow.

so the F words u are hearing are NOTHING compared to what u hear in everyday life. :cat:

just my 2 cents...

You know, if this guy would just keep his nasty mouth closed, I might could learn to like his sets, but since he just won't, I just can't. :p :cat:

Ummm ... a few weeks back even I used to feel awkward for this language ... like why the hell he has to say it .. then .. gave it a thought and realized.. its more like is for fun ... than to demean the general atmosphere ...

i´m sure you don´t want to know:mask:

Did he do something tasteless with a cat? I saw the soccer photo. That one's pretty funny, actually. I thought that one was yours. Point me to the tasteless Robey post. :mask: :cat:

schossow will always be schossow. :cat:

besides, ive heard far much much MUCH worse swearing from other ppl than marcus schossow.

so the F words u are hearing are NOTHING compared to what u hear in everyday life. :cat:

just my 2 cents...

+1 on that A-M, :grinning:

Back