Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
what's this talk about him swearing, are the ah.fm listeners a bunch of 8 year old girls? if not i am sure you can handle it, relax, take 5
i second tht ninja statement

whats wrong with his language- come off it its not that bad-
well,every person is not agree with that,you may like something that other people usually don´t...is normal to have different opininons:music:

chea were not in middle school- just let him do his thing :D

aengustr
Just got here

:welcome: :wave: Tell everyone in Ireland about AH.FM :thumbsup:

omg :)

Can't read to the end of this thread, there's always yet another new page when I finish reading current one

LMAO

I'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem. Ha! :LMAO:

no, is not:mask:

ok, ok

maybe my gun convince you
gun.gif

btw nice track

heyy, somebody notes the "1" in this emoticon? :choon:<

owned! :)

Okay, thanks. I probably don't want to see that.

He can be a real ass sometimes, but he usually knows when he's gone too far, and he corrects the situation after he's gotten the "shock and awe" effect that he was looking in the first place when he posted it.

You know me. I would have jumped his shit if I'd had seen it, most likely. :mask::cat:

i told him to edit the post, that was really bad:p:p:p

Okay, thanks. I probably don't want to see that.

He can be a real ass sometimes, but he usually knows when he's gone too far, and he corrects the situation after he's gotten the "shock and awe" effect that he was looking in the first place when he posted it.

You know me. I would have jumped his shit if I'd had seen it, most likely. :mask::cat:
i know you would killed him:lol:

Propably the best radio show in the world :D

that Marcus humor... hehe ;)

Altered-Mind, Leuzimn, jddavid86, UncleBob, Laan, Sypher, Rick Valentine, piccoli, The Cat Lady, joq_kain, Wanderer, Sank, jabol, Psytronic, SUNNY TOMORROW, Emtuu, ClubGirl, SciLog1c, SearsGiftCard, rody, Stam Aristo, avoice217, AD4E, duchovny1983

Hello everyone!! :) :wave:

hello :wave:

Back