Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Did he do something tasteless with a cat? I saw the soccer photo. That one's pretty funny, actually. I thought that one was yours. Point me to the tasteless Robey post. :mask: :cat:
it was about a kid:p
i won´t show you,is mean

:hug:...i think he deleted it already:book:

schossow will always be schossow. :cat:

besides, ive heard far much much MUCH worse swearing from other ppl than marcus schossow.

so the F words u are hearing are NOTHING compared to what u hear in everyday life. :cat:

just my 2 cents...

It's generally inappropriate in everyday life, too. Now, that being said, if I hit my thumb with a hammer, I will yell out at the top of my lungs, "Shit AND mother f_cker!" Every single time. :mask::cat:

Altered-Mind, Leuzimn, jddavid86, UncleBob, Laan, Sypher, Rick Valentine, piccoli, The Cat Lady, joq_kain, Wanderer, Sank, jabol, Psytronic, SUNNY TOMORROW, Emtuu, ClubGirl, SciLog1c, SearsGiftCard, rody, Stam Aristo, avoice217, AD4E, duchovny1983

Hello everyone!! :) :wave:

what's this talk about him swearing, are the ah.fm listeners a bunch of 8 year old girls? if not i am sure you can handle it, relax, take 5

Altered-Mind, Leuzimn, jddavid86, UncleBob, Laan, Sypher, Rick Valentine, piccoli, The Cat Lady, joq_kain, Wanderer, Sank, jabol, Psytronic, SUNNY TOMORROW, Emtuu, ClubGirl, SciLog1c, SearsGiftCard, rody, Stam Aristo, avoice217, AD4E, duchovny1983

hi dhumketu:grinning:

hows it going?

whats wrong with his language- come off it its not that bad-

And a big Hello to Nifra .... welcome back ......after quite some time now!

schossow will always be schossow. :cat:

besides, ive heard far much much MUCH worse swearing from other ppl than marcus schossow.

so the F words u are hearing are NOTHING compared to what u hear in everyday life. :cat:

just my 2 cents...
ya i knew i would get involved here:mask:

chea were not in middle school- just let him do his thing :D

Hi my brother.
look my answer in GDJB forum @ AH.

hey dhum:hug:

oh who listed to ASOT btw? good set eh?

am doing good David!

:mml: :mml: :mml:

( But its not that proggy today ) :(

omg :)

Can't read to the end of this thread, there's always yet another new page when I finish reading current one

LMAO

it was about a kid:p
i won´t show you,is mean

:hug:...i think he deleted it already:book:

Okay, thanks. I probably don't want to see that.

He can be a real ass sometimes, but he usually knows when he's gone too far, and he corrects the situation after he's gotten the "shock and awe" effect that he was looking in the first place when he posted it.

You know me. I would have jumped his shit if I'd had seen it, most likely. :mask::cat:

Back