10-09-2007 AH.FM pres. From The Outside 005 - Niklas Harding & Algarve

Maybe I'll start to enjoy it by the end then. I'm really not feeling this set at all.

Of course, I feel exhausted, so maybe it's just because I want to be :sleeping:.

You basicly like trance isn't it?

Nice tune now :) :) :) :) :choon:

More Than Anything (Gareth Emery's FIVEAM Remix) :super:

Yeah, pretty much. I don't like house, hard style, goa/psy... even most progressive doesn't have enough to it for me.

lol, that's a shame. I actually like all genres of music. My love goes to Progressive, trance, progtrance, house, techhouse, electrotrance and techtrance.

lol, that's a shame. I actually like all genres of music. My love goes to Progressive, trance, progtrance, house, techhouse, electrotrance and techtrance.

trance, electro house, tech house, techtrance, electrotrance, jumpstyle, hardstyle :D :super: but don't like pure house or progressive...

Well specially for you, some trance right now in·iq·ui·trance.

I love this beat Solarsun - Overjoyed (Hydroid Remix) Great set so far Algarve

Yeah, I don't like being closed minded about it ... but I listen to trance for the emotional and energetic response that I get to the music. So my evaluation is simple: if it makes me smile and move, I listen to it. If I get no response, then I don't. I like that resonance, that connection to the music, and only a few styles of EDM do that for me.

I can always fall back to hard rock/metal, even vigorous pop or big orchestra sound works sometimes, but EDM does it better than anything.

a real asskicker: svd- riff:wow:

Well... maybe... but I almost gave up. :blush:

It certainly sounds good now by comparison though!
I Don't like real trancy trance. Like as in asot sometimes. I prefer progtrance.

Back