10-09-2007 AH.FM pres. From The Outside 005 - Niklas Harding & Algarve

Well... maybe... but I almost gave up. :blush:

It certainly sounds good now by comparison though!
Don't think I bring shit to AH :lol:

Niklas came up with the same intro track. You love it lmao :whistle:

After Riff, here we are for Nicklas Harding :D

Hey Algarve :)

C'mon dude, you gotta love Riff :)
I love riff. Thats half tech half trance. It's different than trancy trance. By trancy trance I mean oldskool trance. too floaty stuff..

Riff is one of my favorite :choon:

Great set and thanks alot :)

I Don't like real trancy trance. Like as in asot sometimes. I prefer progtrance.

I don't listen to ASOT... Armin likes things really airy and vocal-ly, and I often find ASOT just isn't satisfying.

Like a low-sugar candy. The shape and texture is the same, but taste just isn't there. Take a rice cake: crunchy like a cracker, bland like rice.

C'mon dude, you gotta love Riff :)

Riff is ok to listen to, I guess... cause it's pretty unique, and does have a good energy to it. I hate trying to dance to it though.

I wouldn't put it in my sets as often as others put it in theirs.

I don't listen to ASOT... Armin likes things really airy and vocal-ly, and I often find ASOT just isn't satisfying.

Like a low-sugar candy. The shape and texture is the same, but taste just isn't there. Take a rice cake: crunchy like a cracker, bland like rice.

armin also spinns tracks he doesn't like himself. He only plays them in asot for his fans. He wants to be nr1. Once He is the nr1 he will start playing more underground tunes, he said.

Thanks to you, and to all you who listened to my set! :super:

Thanks for the preparing it for us. I enjoyed how it livened up at the end. Thanks too for joining us in the forum, it's so much better being able to chat with the DJ while listening.

Riff is ok to listen to, I guess... cause it's pretty unique, and does have a good energy to it. I hate trying to dance to it though.

I wouldn't put it in my sets as often as others put it in theirs.

Are you visiting parties?. riff owned at the last party where i've been

People need to use more amfetamine. the number of watchers is decreasing slowely. People are going to bed :p :whistle:

armin also spinns tracks he doesn't like himself. He only plays them in asot for his fans. He wants to be nr1. Once He is the nr1 he will start playing more underground tunes, he said.

The odd Armin track is decent... but I've got the Armin 10 Years double album, and to be honest, I only like one or two tracks on it. The rest just ... don't have enough to them. Generally they lack melody.

Listening to an Armin track is often like climbing a mountain, just to find that it's flat on top, there's no spectacular view, and all that's left is to walk back down again.

You don't need melody to enjoy a tune. For example the current one Rossel - Dancing With Strangers (Dave Robertson mix).

It's great, half house half electro and some dark sounds.

The odd Armin track is decent... but I've got the Armin 10 Years double album, and to be honest, I only like one or two tracks on it. The rest just ... don't have enough to them. Generally they lack melody.

Listening to an Armin track is often like climbing a mountain, just to find that it's flat on top, there's no spectacular view, and all that's left is to walk back down again.

That's a great explaination for some of the asot tunes he plays indeed.

Edit: Live he was great for me lately

Eheh nice remix of Roadkill :)

Are you visiting parties?. riff owned at the last party where i've been

Oh, I'm not saying that Riff isn't popular, it's always massive in the clubs... it's just not popular with me. :)

I find it hard to dance to because it doesn't make me want to move.

Hmm roadkill.. Kill it :D

Back