10-09-2007 AH.FM pres. From The Outside 005 - Niklas Harding & Algarve

You don't need melody to enjoy a tune. For example the current one Rossel - Dancing With Strangers (Dave Robertson mix).

It's great, half house half electro and some dark sounds.

I think I missed this one... I stepped away for a few minutes.

Oh, I'm not saying that Riff isn't popular, it's always massive in the clubs... it's just not popular with me. :)

I find it hard to dance to because it doesn't make me want to move.
Yeah and that's strange to me. because anyone loves to dance on that tune. What kind of tune do you like to move ur ass on?.. Any name?

blahhhhhhhh:p this is not trance:p

Yeah and that's strange to me. because anyone loves to dance on that tune. What kind of tune do you like to move ur ass on?.. Any name?

I dunno. Ones that make me want to move. Duderstadt - Smile (Duende mix) is a dancer.

Last edited:
blahhhhhhhh:p this is not trance:p
only trance would bore anyway. The last few tunes will be more trancy. :smile1:
+ we got magik after this. :love:

Hi piccoli! :wave:

Funny you say that, Laan and I have been talking about that for an hour. :)
yeah man :D I actually only wanted you to give a name. Duderstadt - Smile (Duende mix) Is a great tune indeed.

This isn't super melodic, but it's good nonetheless, I'm enjoying it.

Maybe after an hour of trying, the DJs are finally getting me into the mood for this stuff. :)

Till The Sky Falls Down again :)

This isn't super melodic, but it's good nonetheless, I'm enjoying it.

Maybe after an hour of trying, the DJs are finally getting me into the mood for this stuff. :)
When I first started listening to online radio stations. I didn't like many of the music. Like 50/50. Now I almost love all.

w00t til the skyyy fallls down

now i'm liking this one:super::super::music::music:

till the sky falls down:lovers:

i would like to hear the voice, it's so beautiful:lovers::lovers:

When I first started listening to online radio stations. I didn't like many of the music. Like 50/50. Now I almost love all.

Well, there's hope for me yet then! I usually find there's only one or two tracks per set that I clearly don't like. There's others that don't do anything for me, but I can live with them. Most sets have three or four songs that I do like.

Back