10-09-2007 AH.FM pres. From The Outside 005 - Niklas Harding & Algarve

Lovely vocals comming up :) Matt Darey feat Tiff Lacey-Sum of All Fears (Tenishia mix) :love:

Well, there's hope for me yet then! I usually find there's only one or two tracks per set that I clearly don't like. There's others that don't do anything for me, but I can live with them. Most sets have three or four songs that I do like.

Like I told you I like most of the tunes now. Only bad transitions/bad mixing is something that irritates me. All tunes get worse for me immediatly

Wooww TUUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :choon: ; didn't know this tune, amazing voice :D

Like I told you I like most of the tunes now. Only bad transitions/bad mixing is something that irritates me. All tunes get worse for me immediatly

I don't even notice the mixing... I suppose if I mixed myself, I'd begin to notice more.

I've got to head out now. Enjoy the rest of Niklas' work, and try not to get cardiac arrest while listening to Magik next. :)

Bye everyone! :wave:

(BTW, I never said Hi to you BassT4ken! Sorry. :blush: )

I don't even notice the mixing... I suppose if I mixed myself, I'd begin to notice more.

I noticed Algarve is a great mixer. Anyway uplifting trance is easier to mix, if you ask me.

I've got to head out now. Enjoy the rest of Niklas' work, and try not to get cardiac arrest while listening to Magik next. :)

Bye everyone! :wave:

(BTW, I never said Hi to you BassT4ken! Sorry. :blush: )
cya :)

:super::super::mml::dancing::dancing:

Back