• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
04. Jose Amnesia: Out Of Memory
And after Airwave here is another long time trance legend. This track is slightly older being originally from last year and was also included in Jose Amnesia's 'Classics and Anthems' compilation early this year. Looking the tracklist of that compilation shows that Jose has been around for quite a while... Nice old school vibe in this one. Hint of 'Xpander' perhaps..?

Amazing sometimes how different our sports cultures are in Europe...

Aye, I prefer hockey before for example football/soccer any day. Not really into either of 'em though! Always fun to win though I guess... Next time.. ;)

thought id come to see if u are mocking Rebecca here :lol:

Rebecca haunts you, man!!! :mask::mask:

Im mocking her in between the lines, still deciding which seat to take, but I think you already got a seat :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2lj3xck.gif

:dancing: :choon: :dancing:

1435 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 029 on AH.FM

04. Jose Amnesia: Out Of Memory
And after Airwave here is another long time trance legend. This track is slightly older being originally from last year and was also included in Jose Amnesia's 'Classics and Anthems' compilation early this year. Looking the tracklist of that compilation shows that Jose has been around for quite a while... Nice old school vibe in this one. Hint of 'Xpander' perhaps..?

Access Virus ! :w00t:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: