• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Sorry, i was playing a game..

OK, do you run any photo organizer software, like picasa, adobe, etc...?

if yes, then close the software from the task manager (CTRL+Alt+Del) and try

- The drive which the pics been moved to, is it local drive in your PC, network drive, or USB mass storage drive?

add me to msn if you want a conversation, wailo_2@hotmail.com

Generally specking, when I double click a photo file, a viewing application automatically opens the file. But for the files that got moved, it no longer can. When I try to change the attributes on these files, it says that it can't because access is denied. Properties usually has the Security Tab in there, but it's missing. In fact it's missing everywhere. No matter what file or folder, that Tab is missing from Properties.

I don't do MSN, but I do Google Talk or AIM. Preferably Google Talk. :cat:

what is the name of song mash up with falling ?? and this song too :p

:clap::clap::clap:Hands towards heaven:clap::clap::clap:

Generally specking, when I double click a photo file, a viewing application automatically opens the file. But for the files that got moved, it no longer can. When I try to change the attributes on these files, it says that it can't because access is denied. Properties usually has the Security Tab in there, but it's missing. In fact it's missing everywhere. No matter what file or folder, that Tab is missing from Properties.

Understood, I think the problem, is that you have moved your file to a different location which have a different access policy! this is something with windows XP professional, that is why I am asking if you drive where the pics are located now, is a local drive or shared folder on network or USB storage?

I suspect it is on shared folder, but let me know

Understood, I think the problem, is that you have moved your file to a different location which have a different access policy! this is something with windows XP professional, that is why I am asking if you drive where the pics are located now, is a local drive or shared folder on network or USB storage?

I suspect it is on shared folder, but let me know

It's all on one of my local drives. I don't put any personal stuff on the network drives down in Houston. I don't have a Shared folder under me in Documents and Settings, only All Users and All Users.WINDOWS seem to have a Shared folder.

Wow! There's action going on outside. I'm getting new neighbors across the street. There's a flatbed here loaded up with cinder blocks and 2 halves of a house out on my street. They are moving the house in. Cool! :super:

me is here :mml:

Wow! There's action going on outside. I'm getting new neighbors across the street. There's a flatbed here loaded up with cinder blocks and 2 halves of a house out on my street. They are moving the house in. Cool! :super:
cool :)

Back