Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Oooooo, very nice. It's a Palm Harbor. The best there is. No one on the street has Palm Harbor. Mine is a Champion. Most of the houses here are. They all came here about the same time from the same manufacturer. But Palm Harbor ... it's the best. I'm jealous. :mask: :cat:

vitam vas picco! :hug: 2 weeks to go...:mask:

yes...i'm catching up to polar...:lol:

thank you! :hug:

Be happy. Remember, you'll NEVER catch up to me. Ha! :mask::lol::lol:

It's all on one of my local drives. I don't put any personal stuff on the network drives down in Houston. I don't have a Shared folder under me in Documents and Settings, only All Users and All Users.WINDOWS seem to have a Shared folder.

OK. to explain it you, in XP, if you have different users in the same machine, each user can set up (Access/Sharing) policy, I need to know the files is been moved from to where. go to the folder where the pics are stored, right click and copy/paste the full location address, and the same for the orign folder where the files been moved from. let me know

are you logged in as ADMIN or Guest? let me know!

and try this: go to pics, select them and right click-> Copy again COPY not cut , and then past it in C:/Anyfoldername.

see if this works

Anyone with the tracklist??

wow yet more beautiful epic driving tuneage from kandi:choon:

:super::bananadance::mama::mml::bow::bounce::rofl::thumbsup:

Here's the path to the pictures (M:\Cats\My Cats\Mouse), but it's doing it to all the pictures that I moved yesterday and they are in various folders under M:\Cats\My Cats. No, I can't copy the pictures. It says Access Denied. It's all weird because I'm an Administrator. I can copy folders all over the place, it's just these that I can't. It's very odd.

And it's very odd that the Security Tab no longer appears in Properties. And it seems to be a global issue. I'm not seeing that Tab anywhere.

Oh man! I could sell tickets to this! They are having a hell of a time backing that big ass trailer in there. Ha! :lolz: :cat:

Back