Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Here's the path to the pictures (M:\Cats\My Cats\Mouse), but it's doing it to all the pictures that I moved yesterday and they are in various folders under M:\Cats\My Cats. No, I can't copy the pictures. It says Access Denied. It's all weird because I'm an Administrator. I can copy folders all over the place, it's just these that I can't. It's very odd.

this is odd to me as well, things can't go wrong like that, some settings or new programs must have been changed/added. so its very hard to troubleshoot it remotely.

the last advice I can give you is to run windows in SAFE MODE, and see if you can move the files.. if not. call some one to help you, and GooD LucK.

Hello Sypher! I am really enjoying this show.

My computer is acting odd. Back up and read the posts. Maybe you can help me, too. (kiss) :cat:

the problem sounds strange... never heard such a thing... sorry cant help :hmmm:

Oooooo, very nice. It's a Palm Harbor. The best there is. No one on the street has Palm Harbor. Mine is a Champion. Most of the houses here are. They all came here about the same time from the same manufacturer. But Palm Harbor ... it's the best. I'm jealous. :mask: :cat:

is it tornado proof?:mask:

Okay. I went out there. Their problem is that the ground is too soft. We had good rain yesterday and the day before. They are going to get a dozer to pull it in. In the meantime, we'll have two halves of a house parked out in the street overnight. Ha! :lol::lol:

is it tornado proof?:mask:

Palm Harbor is amazingly Tornado resistant. It's a well known fact. There's pictures of a neighborhood where a tornado went through, and the Palm Harbor homes came through it with minor damage where other brands were heavily damaged or flat out destroyed. It's on the website. :grinning:

You get cheaper home owners' insurance if you have a Palm Harbor, too. I wish I did. :mask:

this is odd to me as well, things can't go wrong like that, some settings or new programs must have been changed/added. so its very hard to troubleshoot it remotely.

the last advice I can give you is to run windows in SAFE MODE, and see if you can move the files.. if not. call some one to help you, and GooD LucK.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it that you tried help me. (kiss) :hug::hug::grinning::cat:

As always, Daniel, that was a wonderful set. Thank you. (kiss) :super :cat:

neeeeeeeed tracklist 2 this awesome set :super:

:choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon:

Back