30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Would that really change the result much? Those same people would vote same no matter what but it would just happen in the end of this contest.

that is a well good comment...i like it!!:bravo:

what's the name of the great vocal playing right now? please let me know :D

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Banging tune:super::super::super:

He's gone to real effort to dig out some old classics from his box on this one. Fair play to him.

the main reason why the voting is already open, is because the publicity.
Afterhours, Luminosity and the dj's are getting free publicity, because every dj wants to get votes and tells all their friends/family to vote for him/her. People have to register and the AH-community is getting bigger.

just my $0.02

what a tempo...

... great tune...

good said: TeroA

Last edited:
:wow: djx2 is on
flame.gif

hey guys after a nice recharging sleep im back :) to spy on the competiton lol DJX2 has been good i must admit! :)

hi everyone my mix is up now...hope you all enjoy...heres the tracklisting;

Dilemn – Stopless (Kardinal & Lowskey Remix)
RPO – Sense Of Your Control (Moog Remix)
Sid Van Riel – Closer To You (Plastic Angel Vs Store N Forward mix)
Antonio Divini – Reflex (Jochen Miller Remix)
Hydroid – The Eternal (Activa Remix)
Stonface & Terminal – Super Nature (Guiseppe Ottaviani Remix)
Gary Maguire – Borderline
John Askew – Fade To Black
Activa Vs Mekk – Resistance
Johan Ekman – Timeless
Dj Icon – Voca Me

lol, only good comments about djx2, but he has no votes:p well....
i'm not tuned anymore, i'm rocking my decks atm.. recording an awesome set (A). just when I listen to trance I get too excited to mix a set myself:p

some hot tracks in there mate! Super Nature :choon:

(unpoof)

Oh holy crap. Two events back to back. I'm sorry. but I HAD to get SOME sleep last night. :(

Yeah, but how come the voting was open so soon. If people are voting without listening then there is no point to having the system. All your getting is a false result. And apparently according to the rules the voting only has a minority importance. I'm not sure why they even bothered with it, if it has so little meaning in the end:dontknow:

i agree with you but i am not familiar with the reason why the Poll is open from the start, its a Contest organized by Luminosity and their rules, AH only airs the sets :smile:

Back