30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Your enthusism sounds just like me in 2006 about Sean Tyas.
Your enthusiam sounds just like me in 2007 about Deadmau5. (Not so upliting in '07.)

I don't have a favourite like that in 2008, but a track or two of Simon Patterson's have really stuck with me.
Tyas has always been there in my top dj's, before i discovered Paul Miller he was my number one on the list. 07 he was, 08 is been all bout Paul Miller, ive always liked the Uplifting sounds, among producers i like aret are Aly and Fila, John O'Callaghan, Sean Tyas, Paul Miller, Dj Shah, Icone, Daniel Kandi, John Askew, Above and Beyond, Talla 2XLC, just to name the tops, but Paul Miller is just the perfect producer, not a single productions that disapoints me, like the other proudcers do with one of their choons.

Offer Nissim ft Maya - For Your Love (Sied Van Riel Remix) :super::super::super::super::super::super::super:
this song is so annoying and boring, when i bought ASOT 08 and uploaded it to my itunes library, that name changed to Worst Fukcing DJ - Fukcing Music, no lies. check your PM.

dont worry, a substitution for it could be, Tapeware or Epicentre:grinning:, both also by Paul Miller, if you want the best get Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub)

Doesn't seem to be on Trackitdown. :(

this song is so annoying and boring, when i bought ASOT 08 and uploaded it to my itunes library, that name changed to Worst Fukcing DJ - Fukcing Music, no lies. check your PM.

yeah, i read about it yesterday on the forum. my guess it was either a hacker on itunes or prolly just a EDM hater with no liking at all for trance music who works for itunes store. :book:

and if i ever knew who that EDM hater was, i would chop his balls off and feed em to alligators :chair:

Tyas has always been there in my top dj's, before i discovered Paul Miller he was my number one on the list. 07 he was, 08 is been all bout Paul Miller, ive always liked the Uplifting sounds, among producers i like aret are Aly and Fila, John O'Callaghan, Sean Tyas, Paul Miller, Dj Shah, Icone, Daniel Kandi, John Askew, Above and Beyond, Talla 2XLC, just to name the tops, but Paul Miller is just the perfect producer, not a single productions that disapoints me, like the other proudcers do with one of their choons.

I'm with you on A&F, Tyas, Miller and Shah. The rest are hit and miss, and I think A&B is overated, even though they do have the occasional brilliant track.

yeah, i read about it yesterday on the forum. my guess it was either a hacker on itunes or prolly just a EDM hater with no liking at all for trance music who works for itunes store. :book:

and if i ever knew who that EDM hater was, i would chop his balls off and feed em to alligators :chair:
:LMAO::LMAO:but i agree with it tho, that song is boring, not even considered trance in my dictionary

Choooooooooonnnn

:choonalert:
where's Arnej in the Ranking DJMAG?
Bad rank =[

I'm with you on A&F, Tyas, Miller and Shah. The rest are hit and miss, and I think A&B is overated, even though they do have the occasional brilliant track.
i like A&B sets, and some of their productions, Icone has amazing productins, JOC i like him more as a Dj than a producer, wonderfull sets all the time. the others have it both, sets and productions.

ima be off of work in a minute, this set is not that good as the last one, ill tune in some more when i get home.

Dima Krasnik alone makes some amazing kick ass productions: Norman & Foley - Saw (Dima Krasnik Stadium Mix) = MASSIVE! :choon:

yup its Anton Firtich now. :music:

Yeah, you're right. It IS massive. I'll put it in my "basket" for the next "gotta buy something!" moment. :super::grinning::cat:

Back