31-03-2007 Afterhours.FM Torrent Server *closed as of Dec 1st 08*

Hello bb5 can you give me the url ad for the torrent of AfterHours. FM 1 Year Anniversary Massive Celebrations (01-06-2007)
Unfortunately I have been forced to change directories because of my organization partitions and therefore I can share more
Thank you in advance :)

Hello bb5 can you give me the url ad for the torrent of AfterHours. FM 1 Year Anniversary Massive Celebrations (01-06-2007)
Unfortunately I have been forced to change directories because of my organization partitions and therefore I can share more
Thank you in advance :)

check your private messages! link sent to you! :)

for those who have not a torrent client, use the browser Opera, it has a torrent client incorporated, i'm using it and woks just fine:grinning:

Personally Recommend µTorrent over any client for windows based torrenting. :)

Personally being on GNU / Linux Ubuntu I have changed my client serving as Deluge which allows you to move the torrents without recreating :)

rTorrent is a very nice client for linux based distros, granted you know ur "stuff" about linux ;) all commandline based and i believe it is based orginally off of deluge.

Welcome to AfterHours.FM archives Torrent Site :: Login

and does anyone know when end of the year torrent is coming? :) :)

thanks in adv. cant wait to dl it, was able to hear a few sets at work.. simply amazing :) and co-workers want them.. :lol: so yea :)

shouldnt be too far away, its recieved massive popularity! so im sure your not alone when it comes to wanting to get your hands on it!

apparently it will be available as one whole download, or you can choose which ones you want to download!

best bet if your really curious is to ask one of the admins, or dan himself, kowy also plays a huge part in the torrents so try him for the update!

shouldnt be too far away, its recieved massive popularity! so im sure your not alone when it comes to wanting to get your hands on it!

apparently it will be available as one whole download, or you can choose which ones you want to download!

best bet if your really curious is to ask one of the admins, or dan himself, kowy also plays a huge part in the torrents so try him for the update!

available now :grinning:

i need to know this...why a mega EOYC file and not a separate file for each day?...its been 9 hours and i barely got 3GB of the 15GB :p

To admin or others who can help -
I want to use the torrent site to download some sets, but it WILL NOT let me log in...what's the deal here??

I can't get torrent to work on my torrentflux server :( Than I Would be able to seed.

it will work now mate... new system is implemented :)

about 6 days ago, i downloaded two tracks a total of 162mb and i've been seeding it since. within those 6 days of seeding only 37mb have been seeded. is there a different method of getting the ratio up? i mean i'm really hesitant to download the tracks i really want since it will drop my ratio quite low and due to that i wouldn't be able to download.

i don't think you have to worry about that.. as long as you're willing to keep those sets shared nobody will make a problem, you know. If you really want to secure your upload just go for the sets of the big names, just when they were released on the torrent server. If you are early then lots of people will download the sets and higher your upload ratio :) It all depends when and how popular the set is that you have downloaded.

ah, mad good point. so i'll download a lot and when done leave it on seed. then, right when a popular torrent is released, download and seed it. that sounds like it works, very much thanks Config. :lol:

what´s that theme from, played from 23:25 to 23:30 ??? I think I´ve heard it once before on ah-fm

11:25 PM CET

Last edited:
Hey all,

Believe it or not, I'm new to this torrent stuff. I downloaded BitTorrent and have downloaded a few sets. What do I have to do to seed these sets for others, too?

Thanks!

to seed, just let the torrent client running and leave the sets loaded in the client, even after they have finished downloading. by this, the torrent client will automatically upload ("seed") to other people when they download the same file.

Back