Afterhours.FM on Mobile

Thanks a lot !

I'll probably buying the app tonight alongside with a pair of bluetooth
receiver :) Thanks a lot for the app + the radio, it is MASSIVE :)

I'll leave a comment on the andoid market after that is for sure !
Thanks
paxl13

Thanks a lot !

I'll probably buying the app tonight alongside with a pair of bluetooth
receiver :) Thanks a lot for the app + the radio, it is MASSIVE :)

I'll leave a comment on the andoid market after that is for sure !
Thanks
paxl13

thanks man comments are always appreciated :dance:

Im tuned in right now via Android app, its blasting in my house.. have speakers plugged into my phone.

Android app working great so far :)

So finally tested with full battery, WiFi connection and headphones. The result? About 30 min without lags in the evening (cca 23.00 CEST) and in the morning (cca 06.30 CEST). Sounds really good. Maybe only one issue to think about. The schedule starts on first day of the month. Better is actual day.
So you have got LG P500 Optimus One and want to listen to your favorite shows? No problem!

BTW this is my first paid android app :-)

So finally tested with full battery, WiFi connection and headphones. The result? About 30 min without lags in the evening (cca 23.00 CEST) and in the morning (cca 06.30 CEST). Sounds really good. Maybe only one issue to think about. The schedule starts on first day of the month. Better is actual day.
So you have got LG P500 Optimus One and want to listen to your favorite shows? No problem!

BTW this is my first paid android app :-)

Thank you for feedback :) much appreciated it.

The schedule is full month calendar... for today's shows you will see them on radio screen main page you can move left and right with more information. :)

it shows:
Mobile News
Todays shows
Next 5 on air
Last 5 that were aired

Once again thank you for feedback!

Hey guys,
I just have bought the app. I think it's really cool
Two comments thought :
I'm really waiting for the 48k mode so that I can stream using 3g
Also would it be possible to have the status bar icon b&w instead of colorful, it would match better the gingerbread color theme;-)

Other than that, it is MASSIVE
CHEERS
paxl13

Hey guys,
I just have bought the app. I think it's really cool
Two comments thought :
I'm really waiting for the 48k mode so that I can stream using 3g
Also would it be possible to have the status bar icon b&w instead of colorful, it would match better the gingerbread color theme;-)

Other than that, it is MASSIVE
CHEERS
paxl13

Thanks for feedback.. can you please explain what you mean by the status bar icon... would be appreciated :) just trying to picture what you are implying and its kinda hard.

48k will be enabled as soon as google releases 2.3.4 version where the code is fixed.

Scrolling the schedule on android app feels bit slow, otherwise great app :bravo:

(and joining the 'first paid android app' club, of course only had this phone under a week :lol:)

Scrolling the schedule on android app feels bit slow, otherwise great app :bravo:

(and joining the 'first paid android app' club, of course only had this phone under a week :lol:)

Thank you, have noted it, will see if we can get the developer to speed it up in next build. :dance:

Thanks for feedback.. can you please explain what you mean by the status bar icon... would be appreciated :) just trying to picture what you are implying and its kinda hard.

48k will be enabled as soon as google releases 2.3.4 version where the code is fixed.

Really waiting on google so :)
For the status bar icon, it may just be me but I'd prefer a Black & White version of the AH.fm logo. I may be too picky :) Thanks a bunch for the app !

Cheers,
paxl13

The app is selected for whole world... without any limitations. I have no idea why it would not show up.

Back