Afterhours.FM on Mobile

hmm when you click the twitter icon it will crash the app? will let the dev know thanks mate
That is correct... would be nice if more people confirmed it, it could an isolated incident but still I'd like to share :choon:

That is correct... would be nice if more people confirmed it, it could an isolated incident but still I'd like to share :choon:

We have notified the issue it will be fixed in next update, thank you for bringing it up.

is there any way to get landscape mode support on the next version of the android app. thanks!

is there any way to get landscape mode support on the next version of the android app. thanks!

you mean when you flip phone sideways it will also flip ? I don't think that is in plans .. most important is a easy to use app that is buffer free :) so you can really enjoy the music.

you mean when you flip phone sideways it will also flip ? I don't think that is in plans .. most important is a easy to use app that is buffer free :) so you can really enjoy the music.
Yes. so when im driving and the phone is docked I can read who is on air! :p
Have no problems with buffer 192kbps on HSDPA+ att network

Is there a chance of the AAC+ Stream to be activated in the Andriod app?

I live in a place with 2G and the speed hardly reaches around 56 kbps. So, listening from my cell is just not possible

Is there a chance of the AAC+ Stream to be activated in the Andriod app?

I live in a place with 2G and the speed hardly reaches around 56 kbps. So, listening from my cell is just not possible

AAC is broken due to Android dev not fixing a few things... as soon as google fixes its own arc playback we will enable 48k...

Have anyone found a way to play AH on Windows Phone?

Previously I was using a HTC Touch, which is a Windows Mobile.

And, I was listening to AH.FM through either GS Player or TCPMP. Both are free to use and both support the AAC+ stream. Download the AH .m3u or .pls file of the desired bitrate, store it in your phone and play it through any of the above players.

You can also install Mundu Radio in your cell and add AH 192 or 96 K stream in its playlist and listen. Mundu doesn't support AAC+ though.

Hope that helps :)

Have anyone found a way to play AH on Windows Phone?

I've got Nokia Lumia 800 with Windows Phone 7 and Tunein Radio app. Works well, just search for the station AH.FM Trance and it should be there :bravo:

Last edited:
Previously I was using a HTC Touch, which is a Windows Mobile.

And, I was listening to AH.FM through either GS Player or TCPMP. Both are free to use and both support the AAC+ stream. Download the AH .m3u or .pls file of the desired bitrate, store it in your phone and play it through any of the above players.

You can also install Mundu Radio in your cell and add AH 192 or 96 K stream in its playlist and listen. Mundu doesn't support AAC+ though.

Hope that helps :)

I've got Nokia Lumia 800 with Windows Phone 7 and Tunein Radio app. Works well, just search for the station AH.FM Trance and it should be there :bravo:

Thank you guys! I've got Radio Hub and it works fine.
Tried Tunein Radio first, but before it starts buffering, the app suddenly closes (?!).

Finally got myself an iPhone :megacrazy:
Gonna try it out as soon as I get proper credit card lols :ee:

we have updated the Android app & fixed many bugs that make the app close ... so please do update the app to the newest version.

Hey Dan how are you?

today i was trying to share AH.FM via AH app for iphone to facebook i gave me this message:

"ERROR: This endpoint has been deprecated. To temporarily reenable it, you may disable the August_2012 platform migration. It will be disabled permanently on August 1, 2012.

What could be this?

im on it, seems FB made some changes.

Hey Dan how are you?

today i was trying to share AH.FM via AH app for iphone to facebook i gave me this message:

"ERROR: This endpoint has been deprecated. To temporarily reenable it, you may disable the August_2012 platform migration. It will be disabled permanently on August 1, 2012.

What could be this?

Dan think of an application for windows phone :hug: because I do not have to listen to how I ah.fm trip :dontknow:

Seems like it doesnt work for me on 3G :(

"Connecting..."

Back