AH wallpaper

browsing around don't know what to do I came across this thread.

previewmq8.jpg

yes there is not much going on and I didn't use any fancy Filters (beside blur) but maybe you like it anyway :tongue:. Photo by me!

800x600
1024x768
1280x800
1280x960
1280x1024
1440x900
1600x1200

you have psd for this? i like the wings

All excellent designs.
I really liked.

:bow: :clap2:

Stefani from Chile :wink:

I know it's been a long time..and I decided to open up PSD again..and boy..was I rusty..I forgot half the keystrokes and it pissed me off..but I managed to create this..

Enjoy....(and Esteria ..I'm gonna have to work on that request..I kinda forgot)

apipa1.jpg

anyway to get this in bigger res? 1440 x 960

The res I posted is higher than your request..unless you mean you want a bigger aspect ratio..

thx mate, just wanted the psd to change some things :p

its all good thank you, im using it now as my desktop.

thx mate, just wanted the psd to change some things :p

its all good thank you, im using it now as my desktop.

Neat design. grabbed it for me as well :)

Fight Global Warming
Support AfterHours
and Dance for Life

This is the title I have chosen for this wallpaper. Picture shows Two polars who got no place to relax but this tiny bit of ice land, as a result of temperature rise because of humans carbon print.
With no complains and smile on their faces, Polars still supporting Afterhours with wearing AH logo and enjoying the music! wow! :lol: :lol:

Picture from internet with credit to the author, I have just applyed the AH logo on it and modified the colours.

Resolution is 1024x768.

My personal rating for this wallpaper is 5/10

bearwallpaper01uy6.jpg

bearwallpaper02an6.jpg

bearwallpaper05jy7.jpg

P.S. Links to these wallpapers are temporary.

WOW! EXCELLENT PICTURES :wink: :clap2:

Hello! Here are my photos, can someone add afterhours logo somewhere ? - that it fits :p just click on pictures.

t7.jpg

thnx :friends:

@tanjix: You could ask Wailo. He is great in that kind of stuff. If he has time he could do something with it.

if someone has time please... maybe create a background #363636 ... and a bunch of AH logos on it? however the logos must white or little lighter color then the background :)

I would love to use that in my mobile background... but have little knowledge of photoshop... :)

something like this but with logos only

http://i47.tinypic.com/apipa1.jpg

Back