ASOT Vs. Club Life

ASOT VS Club Life

• ASOT (Armin van Buuren)

Votes: 261 70.4%
  • Club Life (Tiesto)

Votes: 68 18.3%
  • Can't choose (haven't hear Tiesto's show yet)

Votes: 42 11.3%

• Total voters
ASOT is by far better than Club Life , tiesto just bores me with his predictable playlists :sleeping:

We know Tiesto is a :choon:legend .. Club Life is a Bangin'' show..@ times

Asot :super: Man... biggest example ASOT 400 !! :super:AVB simply a genius

Frankly, interesting poll :LMAO:
Asot since 2001 june, Club Life (club nouveau at the beginning :ee:) since 2007 :)
I liked asot so much but recently... :bully:
Club life has some great 15mof part :mml:
Anyway asot > c.l.

Second hour of ASOT is great :) ,first hour is full of progresleep and house :(
as for Tiesto I don't think he plays Trance anymore

as for Tiesto I don't think he plays Trance anymore
i agree with u ASOT is better than Club Life (all stuff mixed by dance, house,...dont like this)

ok, a very good question. ASOT has been around for quite a while, so Armin had more time to improve his show, and that's why many people would agree that ASOT is better than Club Life.

However, Tiesto, having started recently in the radio show business still has lots of room to improve on. I definitely like the idea that Tiesto plays absolutely random songs/genres during his show. But, at the same time, Tiesto's concerts are much better than Armin's. This is because ASOT sounds EXACTLY like Armin Only concerts. Whereas Tiesto's concerts are EPIC and they sound NOTHING like Club Life. Sure you hear some similar songs from Club Life in the concerts, because he's the same DJ, He can play whatever he wants.

I'm more Tiesto than Armin, because I personally think Tiesto is the Mentor, and Armin is the student. Armin copies so much Tiesto style, it's not even funny.

Anywho, best Club Life episodes: 85, 121 (Keeping in mind I have NOT heard the episodes in between to judge them, but 85 is on "Repeat" on my MP3.)

agree with u two

Unfortunately, nowadays both of those radioshows sucks... Sometimes during them, you can find a nice tracks. :(

I would actually elect for the ASOTs :choon: before 350 ... and the first 10 Club Life episodes. My reason for choosing ASOT is that Armin van Buuren kept the trancey style of the radio show, when Tiesto kinda redirected the style to a pop-dance or somethin' like that.

For me it's definitely ASOT, although I also like Club Life because Tiesto plays a lot of different genres. It's always interesting to hear what the other electronic music genres are up to right now. The thing that I don't like about Club Life is the 15 minutes of fame... it somehow doesn't fit in with the rest of the show imo.

ok, a very good question. ASOT has been around for quite a while, so Armin had more time to improve his show, and that's why many people would agree that ASOT is better than Club Life.

However, Tiesto, having started recently in the radio show business still has lots of room to improve on. I definitely like the idea that Tiesto plays absolutely random songs/genres during his show. But, at the same time, Tiesto's concerts are much better than Armin's. This is because ASOT sounds EXACTLY like Armin Only concerts. Whereas Tiesto's concerts are EPIC and they sound NOTHING like Club Life. Sure you hear some similar songs from Club Life in the concerts, because he's the same DJ, He can play whatever he wants.
:iagree::iagree:

Armin Only 2006 @ 'Ahoy Rotterdam :choon: beats the crap out of Armin Only "Imagine" @ Jaarbeurs Utrecht . One of the best concerts, probably Armin's best concert ever:dance:. Nothing like the tracklists of the radio-show at that time, many of them were played at ASOT 250 or amazing classics which now are being forgotten by some DJs. The theme of the Imagine album and world tour was a little bit inspired from Tiesto's Elements Of Life Tour in 2007, an event that i find better that Imagine World Tour.

The concerts should not be connected to the radioshows, anyone knows the tracks, ...the bigger climax is when you hear a new tune remixed, live on stage than on radioshow imo... I can bet on the fact that anyone in Jaarbeurs Arena knew 85 percent of the songs...:rofl: whatever.

I heard somethin' about Armin Only 2010... nothing bright... maybe another album ? :)

None of them for sure !

i dont listen shits, just trance =)

neither :mask:

Global Trance Grooves and Rush Hour are FAAAAAAAR more superior than these "wannabe" trance shows :bow: :music:

Hi! It has to be Asot for me! :smile:

I love it! :smile:

Last edited:
A STATE OF TRANCE In Poland 10.04.2010 wroclaw. episode 450!!!

Back