ASOT Vs. Club Life

ASOT VS Club Life

• ASOT (Armin van Buuren)

Votes: 261 70.4%
  • Club Life (Tiesto)

Votes: 68 18.3%
  • Can't choose (haven't hear Tiesto's show yet)

Votes: 42 11.3%

• Total voters
S.H.O.K.K. IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH JOOP 3008 ..THE LEGEND!!

ASOT (Armin van Buuren) of course !! :mml: This is a Great RadioShow!! :super: :grinning:

ASOT since 2001... that's all.. however i like also Club Life.. mostly the 15 m.o.f. :)

i used to be all for ASOT.......but now im pretty bored with it now. especially the formula of hour 1 = slow, cheesey, boredom put me to a deep sleep tracks followed closely with hour 2 = oh my god! trance! with an occasional cheesey mashup armin throws into his set..boooooring :sleeping:

cant say much about club life as i hardly ever do listen to it.

GDJB is waaaaay better to listen to than either show imo.

along with other shows that are not of the casual trance style. :music:

Definitely ASOT :p Club Life hasn't interested me :mask:

Asot, i never heard club life before,

so i guess armin wins for me

but then again the tracks he plays dont realy spice me up that much,

Are you guys kidding??? Armin will always be > Tiesto. Tiesto's a sl*t :)

Both have their ups and downs. But I prefer ASOT, but that's just because I'm a ASOT listner since episode 182, that was the first one I've downloaded and listned :music:.

Asot, i never heard club life before,

so i guess armin wins for me

but then again the tracks he plays dont realy spice me up that much,

If you wanna spice it up then start listning Club Life ,Armin used to be good but nowdays he just place pop music that is more for the masses then for diehard Trance music lovers .Tiesto is anyday better then Armin in my book.

I f you wanna spice it up even more then listen to Markus Schulz-Global Dj Broadcast ,Markus is so good !!!

ASOT, still... Even because it's getting less and less interesting for me, I prefer it above Club Life. Though I like TATW (Above & Beyond), Heavensgate (Alex Morph), Future Sound Of Egypt (Aly & Fila), Extrema (Manuel le Saux) and Always Alive (Daniel Kandi) much more than ASOT! :) :dancing:

ASOT.. no way to choose Tiesto :yucky:

club life the best

There should be a neither section in here. AH.FM FTW :D.

But considering I used to an ex-ASOT fan I would choose ASOT, I wish Armin would play more Trance on his show like he used to from 2004-2006.

Armin > Tiesto

Anyway - isn't Tiesto just a corporate hand puppet?
/One day, I hope everyone hates me as much as Tiesto.

Isn't Armin following the same path as Tiesto.? Hello, he Remixed Kerli and The Killers and his sets have become predictable and boring, way too much pop cheese and houssy tracks, playing Deadmau5 in his sets.

What happened to unsigned stuff and the underground trance he used to play?

ASOT of course. Armin servs much better uplift trance tunes. I'm not a big fan of Tiesto, so... :)
Voted.

Back