ASOT Vs. Club Life

ASOT VS Club Life

• ASOT (Armin van Buuren)

Votes: 261 70.4%
  • Club Life (Tiesto)

Votes: 68 18.3%
  • Can't choose (haven't hear Tiesto's show yet)

Votes: 42 11.3%

• Total voters
After looking at those three playlists i got to say hes not playing quality trance tracks! Hes playing loopy tech crap or cheese like Leon Bolier, Richard Durand, Sander van Doorn, Marco V, Rank1, extacly what ASOT listeners dont want.. ASOT is way better!

Well that's just a figure of taste.

Richard Durand is one of my favorite Producer at this moment, i love his remixes.
Sander van Doorn Leon Bolier, and Marco V i love too

And trance isn't what it was a few years ago. And in ASOT the play also lot of tech style tracks

I think we are (all) winners with both shows, they are on Fridays (netherlands) at the same time, and this is good ´cause they are improving their shows week after week (Armin´s) :)

Hmm. I have been thinking about it for a little while once again.. I like asot more as radioshow and Tiesto just owns live

If you guys want a better topic, try Above & Beyond and ASOT Show! As far as this, it has to be ASOT! Armins emotional melodice tracks is what trance is about! I dont find Tiesto emotional!:lolz:

If you guys want a better topic, try Above & Beyond and ASOT Show! As far as this, it has to be ASOT! Armins emotional melodice tracks is what trance is about! I dont find Tiesto emotional!:lolz:

You don't listen good enough. Tiesto just doesn't play the oldstyle trance music.

Tiésto´s Club LIFE ! :)

he change the name maybe is more easy to spell, or?

:lmao:

ASOT all the way... to be honest... its like choosing between pepsi and coke... in the end.. they're both good with rum!

I haven't heard Club Nouveau or what it's name is, but I can choose actually..

ASOT FTW!:)

ASOT all the way... to be honest... its like choosing between pepsi and coke... in the end.. they're both good with rum!

Good point here! :lmao:

I think its called club life.. Now is Tiësto´s Club Life...

ok guys, this is
asot

ferrari-p4-p45-1.jpg

and this one, club life.

1167692320_f.jpg

that's my opinion.:p

lol thats really funny :)

Back