ASOT Vs. Club Life

ASOT VS Club Life

• ASOT (Armin van Buuren)

Votes: 261 70.4%
  • Club Life (Tiesto)

Votes: 68 18.3%
  • Can't choose (haven't hear Tiesto's show yet)

Votes: 42 11.3%

• Total voters
Hahaha, very cool contrasting...
Man, I haven't heard club life, but just hearing ASOT, isn't it difficult to overcome mixing skills like those?

ok guys, this is
asot

ferrari-p4-p45-1.jpg

and this one, club life.

1167692320_f.jpg

that's my opinion.:p

:lolz:

i like armin but me never like tiesto i think so he to shame the trance style,but its my mind (Tiesto shit forever)

I think ASOT is definatly better than club-life...cause club-life sometimes sounds kinda cheesy:p

pffff tiesto who????

I've seen him couple a times been to his live concert and all but sry nothing beats Armin he has skill and listens good to the crouwd

pffff tiesto who????

I've seen him couple a times been to his live concert and all but sry nothing beats Armin he has skill and listens good to the crouwd

Well maybe, still Tiesto is amazing.

wow! when he came to Chile, he saluted me... I was very happy :)

i choose for asot
beacause you hear there more trance
not so much housy tracks..
club life is not realy interesting for me every week.
but armin. i love his shows. always great fresh music..

and u shit ur pants ? ur funny .....

Come on! I was just very happy. I don't idolatre anyone. Maybe Jesus...

Besides, I think Tiësto is not a good model to follow for life. Perhaps a figure, but no more than that...

Of corz asot...

i've listenned about of 1 clublife set..
it sounds good.. but i still preffer asot

i think tiesto is the better dj :)

I'm not sure... I d/l both weekly and both can be very hit and miss... I'm a huge fan of Aly and Fila's Future Sound of Egypt and Spiritual Moment shows though!!

i think tiesto is the better dj :)
Nothing will beat the days when Tiesto wasn't a household name... I think Tiesto's more interesting and has a less predictable track selection but think Armin's more consistent and has better technical skill...

You know, Tiësto has a better ability to read the crowd, but Armin's style is much more dramatic, profound and professional and less melodic.

Though I love the fact that Tiësto is looking for young talents and beleiving in them. I don't recall Armin doing that.

Tiesto should speak english to reach a more global audience, as it goes for club life... sometimes he plays some weird songs. i like them both, its like flavors of beer or something for me, and i LOVE BEER!

You know, Tiësto has a better ability to read the crowd, but Armin's style is much more dramatic, profound and professional and less melodic.

Though I love the fact that Tiësto is looking for young talents and beleiving in them. I don't recall Armin doing that.

Ummm... I think you've got the two the wrong way round....

How come, angunsg?
I've heard Tiësto live, playing at 5 meters away from my face, and i've heard and analyzed many mixes by Armin, this conclusion is not just something I deducted without forethought...

:S

How come, angunsg?
I've heard Tiësto live, playing at 5 meters away from my face, and i've heard and analyzed many mixes by Armin, this conclusion is not just something I deducted without forethought...

:S
I'd say Armin's more looking out for and plugging the young talents of trance,,, likewise I'd say Tiesto's style is more dramatic and profound... I don't know how you can compare the professionalism of them both though...

Mind you Tiesto hasn't been out to my country for a few years (Think I last saw him in '02/'03... Armin's been almost every year)

Back