Deadmau5: Hot or not?

Deadmau5

• rocks!

Votes: 123 56.7%
  • sucks!

Votes: 94 43.3%

• Total voters
i dont see how you could dance to his tunes... da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da..

can't go wrong with the chicken dance, fits any occasion :lol:

11.gif

i dont see how you could dance to his tunes... da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da..
i think you should go out one day :mask:

i hadnt heard of deadmau5 until his mixmag cd. but i had to steal it when i heard it the first time!

perfect blend of different genres to make an uplifting, minimal, proggy style that works very well. + he plays a load of tunes tiesto would play at the start of his sets.

keep up the good work i say!!

Well it is truly possible.. :lol:

i just listened to deadmau5-tech trance electro madness CD...and what can i say...i love it LMAO :mml:

long live the deadmau5 :lol:

:love:
dmhead.gif

if u dont like deadmua5
then die
pure and simple

/me dies

o wait, actually i dunno if i like deadmua5 or not :p

deadmau5 roks for sure. He's a great man with his own special style.
Her remixes now are totally excellent.

deadmau5 roks for sure. He's a great man with his own special style.
Her remixes now are totally excellent.

her?...did deadmau5 have a sex change? :wow: :lol:

lovely simple tunes, but minimal means maximal (what da **** did i say?), i really enjoyed!

i just listened to deadmau5-tech trance electro madness CD...and what can i say...i love it LMAO :mml:

long live the deadmau5 :lol:

dmhead.gif

A spinning deadmau5 logo, FTW! :lol:

For me.......DEADMAU5 SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

+1
few tunes were pretty good but guys...how many low-quality tunes can one man release during 30 days....

I've been meaning to tell you for a while but your avatar OWNZ!:super:

Big fan of the big cats:cat:

Abominus

Hehe, I just noticed your post :cat: I'm about to get bored of my current avatar. I can't get any better one so I'm ok with it . I love t4e her ava too :)

+1
few tunes were pretty good but guys...how many low-quality tunes can one man release during 30 days....

They could have put in more time and energy in several tunes instead of creating 10 decent tunes and 1 good..

Oh Man... where do I start?

The fact he has so many haters proves how big he is!

Deadmau5 is so original and creative. You guys hear his melodic stuff and say it all sounds the same, but he has produced some of the hottest tech house and minimal tunes available today.

He has received support from all the big djs regardless of their "dj style"

DEADMAU5 owns!

his tracks are good "filler" music.. other than that i think his music is rather boring, but they please someone because look how big he's gotten. The only track by him that i liked was his remix of Finished Symphony :grinning:

Back