Deadmau5: Hot or not?

Deadmau5

• rocks!

Votes: 123 56.7%
  • sucks!

Votes: 94 43.3%

• Total voters
1 or 2 good standalone tracks, the rest are very meh. As robbie said they make good fillers but that's about it. He has a good sound but it just isn't catchy enough.

i like him because he does produce something else than ordinary !

Deadmau5 tracks are really cool but maybe so similar...

heh I don't think :p
I love trance and ambient this music have emotion! but deadmau5 it is electronic producent
electronic music don't have emotion imo, it is to dance and listening...

but look at his idea of track... cool sounds and massive!
He's professional and his tracks are on high level!

but you want have to another option ;)

regards

1000000% agree.... IM DANCE WITH HIM!!!!

use to love his beats but i think he went down now i dont really like his stuff no more

I dont know , but too much of Deadmau5 makes me sick

Deadmau5 at global, thank god!!

Personally his remixes of The Longest Road & Not Alone are his best work, but his productions will always draw attention no matter what.
Oh and Neil, 'One' is truly a beautiful tune. Love the Sunset remix of it.

Personally his remixes of The Longest Road & Not Alone are his best work, but his productions will always draw attention no matter what.
Oh and Neil, 'One' is truly a beautiful tune. Love the Sunset remix of it.

thanks u so much! everybody seems like they love it :eek:) me and sunset are trying our hand at writing a tune with each other aswell. so hopefully we can create something as good as 'one'. in the mean time, me and med have agot a corker to be worked on.

thanks again :eek:)

Agree Demy, Deadmau5 is another Minimal Dj, nothing diferent !!!

not :mask:
that includes soundalikes, like inpetto (aka duderstadt)

He has no creativity -- sure, his first song was creative. And perhaps a lot of artists use some form of a "formula" for their music. But really, this is beyond a formula to me. It's just using the one success over and over and milking his one good idea.

He has no creativity -- sure, his first song was creative. And perhaps a lot of artists use some form of a "formula" for their music. But really, this is beyond a formula to me. It's just using the one success over and over and milking his one good idea.

That to me, sounds like Cascada as well:unsure:

Deadmau5 is a fantastic dj and producer:music: He rocks :super:
Alone with you is great track:grinning:

Back