Deadmau5: Hot or not?

Deadmau5

• rocks!

Votes: 123 56.7%
  • sucks!

Votes: 94 43.3%

• Total voters
abominus, what kind of music do you spin at the club?:)

hope is trance:)

Hey piccoli.

I am not a Dj. I am just the photographer:wink:

The music is mostly (and unfortunately) Top 40, some Dance and some Rap thrown here and there. It's mostly because of the area where the club is at, which is near the University of South Florida and you know what the college kids like to hear:music::P

As of the moment though, I am not going to get Dj/production gear. I will later on but not now.

Abominus

I think that Mr. Mau5 is going after all of the haters:chair:

what a pity....:no:

if i had some hard boiled rock hard eggs right now, i would sooo egg that madafakar :beat: :beat:

Personally, I think that he is either:

1. Just stirring up the pot for s*** and giggles and watching the forums light up or......

2. He's just gunning everyone in sight and not giving a damn about his consequences.

To be honest, I have not heard a lot of DM5 tracks for me to make an honest opinion about him.

(goes to Beatport.com to look for Deadmau5 tracks)

Abominus

e7hufr.jpg

and not only that, he seriously needs to use colgate and listerine for his jealous yellow sun colored teeth :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

wtf? what is he? not a dj?:blink: he hates him self too?:lol:

technically he isn't, he doesn't play records, he just cues up his tracks in ableton and lets it play :rofl: :rofl:

e7hufr.jpg

and not only that, he seriously needs to use colgate and listerine for his jealous yellow sun colored teeth :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

I prefer the Mau5head by the looks of those teeth!:lolz: Other than that, I can definitely say I only like a hand full of his tracks.:mask:

Last edited:
His tracks remind me of Dance Dance Revolution's crappy tracks..

wtf? what is he? not a dj?:blink: he hates him self too?:lol:

i hate his tracks:P:P:P
if i think what he is saying is right then in a way he has a point. Hawtin also said smthg closely related in an interview (but in a much nicer way i guess) in tht just beat matching is getting old

Back