Deadmau5: Hot or not?

Deadmau5

• rocks!

Votes: 123 56.7%
  • sucks!

Votes: 94 43.3%

• Total voters
okay .. that makes me a certified idiot then :p

not really, i'm pretty much in the same boat cause i didn't know Joel Zimmerman is deadmau5's real name until it was brought to my attention LMAO

ok ..... if "Last Life" and "I Remember" are tracks made by Deadmau5 ..... I would rather say he is cool.

Never heard of him...

Deadmau5 is one of my favorites. I love his productions and his sets :) just wish I can see the man live one day :D

just saw this freakin psycho a few hours ago
1 of the best
like wow

im going 2 see deadmau5 live in about 3 weeks
i have been wanting to see him live.
hopefully doesnt let me down like armin did at his last show.

im going 2 see deadmau5 live in about 3 weeks
i have been wanting to see him live.
hopefully doesnt let me down like armin did at his last show.

well, if u listened to his past live sets you would know what to expect :)

Deadmau5 will not disappoint, saw him at irving plaza in NY he was amazing! keeps the crowd moving all night.. A mixture of playing his own productions along with BSOD's is undescribable. Banging stuff for sure

What’s worse - deadmouse’s music or the press he gets for being a hack novelty act? GARBAGE AND NONSENSE.

I openly challenge deadmouse to a (non-scratch) record for record (no laptops) dj battle. (no goofy costumes)

hahah! :rofl:

all i hear is, bump, bump, bump, bump,bump, repeat.

Depending on your purpose.
From the point of club orientation, deadmau5 does everything right like most house music producers out there. From the point of a person with a more reflective type of mind, I suppose it's not something to hold up your attention on.
Either way, it depends. Got nothing against.

14ctaow.jpg

yes it is

Back