EOYC 2012 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 DjJohn - EOYC 2012 Contest
Powerfull MUSIC! Good for ME. LIKE IT! 50/50 good and too long transitions! 29:50 really TOO LONG. You lose YOUR MASSIVE tempo! and next transition GOOD and and! RONNY K!!! onr of my best tunes EVER! THx 4 this! 44:04 too long :( and this cause that there is too quiet. REALLY GOOD MIX, but transitions NOT PERFECT no mistakes but 4 me too long! ++

Thank you for your comment, tomexi !
I'm glad you enjoyed the tunes.
:friends:

39 Gate of paradise - EOYC 2012 Contest
relaxing like Garuda start! 3 track = 3 good breaks! 43:36 looks like turnouts but I know this is track. 344 Episode WOW. respect. Smooth good transitions no mistakes. MASSIVE 1h +++

Thanks for listening mate and i'm glad you enjoy my mix !!!

Alright - to those who would like feedback from me - I would like to request a mixcloud or soundcloud link. I really only get to listen to sets at work, which blocks every file sharing site out there. I cannot download sets and am working two labels at home right now. I will accept PMs if you are looking for my feedback and don't want to have your link get lost in the posts that follow. 1 PM only though -- feedback will be via this thread.

To Metrostatic, April Elyse, Lokki, Enviate, VoodooChild, Andromedha, and Ayham52 -- I have listened to each of your sets and have comments coming shortly in a bulk post.

Lastly, does anyone know how many sets we get to vote for? I hadn't seen it posted anywhere.

Alright - to those who would like feedback from me - I would like to request a mixcloud or soundcloud link. I really only get to listen to sets at work, which blocks every file sharing site out there. I cannot download sets and am working two labels at home right now. I will accept PMs if you are looking for my feedback and don't want to have your link get lost in the posts that follow. 1 PM only though -- feedback will be via this thread.

To Metrostatic, April Elyse, Lokki, Enviate, VoodooChild, Andromedha, and Ayham52 -- I have listened to each of your sets and have comments coming shortly in a bulk post.

Lastly, does anyone know how many sets we get to vote for? I hadn't seen it posted anywhere.

Last year you could have voted for as many as possible...probably this year will be the same

43 Curs3d - EOYC 2012 Contest
Good INTRO! Very Very Relaxing Balearic MUSIC! + good smooth transitions, maybe sometime little long 4 me BUT REALLY GOOD! No mistakes with turnouts! Really good really GOOD position ++

Thank you for your feedback tomexi :) Glad you enjoyed it!

To those I have listened to so far:

Metrostatic - EOYC 2012 Contest

Grabbed my ear right from the start, flow worked out great, and the sounds were very diverse – Really enjoyed this set, although the Gareth Emery mix with Let It All Out was not really my taste. The set flowed well and kept me listening. The More Than Without You Mashup was really well done though! Good job!

April Elyse - EOYC 2012 Contest
Loved the second track, which really grabbed me as I didn’t find the first vocal track that great personally. You do like your vocal trance though, that much is apparent. The set felt a bit safe, in that I didn’t really feel like it progressed that much from what it started sounding but I did enjoy parts of it. Your last mix seemed to drag on a little bit too long, but it worked alright, just be mindful of that in the future.

Lokki - EOYC 2012 Contest
You have a very different sound than I usually listen to, which was a cool change of pace for me. The first track definitely wasn’t what I tend to listen to, and by the time your second came in I could tell the higher BPM range was where you are comfortable. It was a cool set, but not really my thing and felt a little flat in progression to me. Good effort and I can tell you love your sound!

Enviate - EOYC 2012 Contest
Starting with Art of Trance is a definite plus in my book, thought that happened to be one of the tracks that didn’t really impress me by him. You seemed to like the deep trance that I find it easy to get lost in which was excellent.
I liked the progression and mood shifts a lot in the mix. The whole set felt thoughtful, and very well laid out as a whole. The two-step break was a HUGE surprise on the Great Divide Mashup.

Voodoo Child - EOYC 2012 Contest
Decent set, but for the life of me nothing really grabbed me. I enjoyed the mixing; it was clean and without any major issues. The sounds just felt plain to me on this one. No clue to be honest as to why, it was a good listen, but not a great listen – which is honestly something I can say about a lot of sets out there. There were some classics in there, which were neat, but not enough to really grab me man. Good mixing and best of luck.

Andromedha - EOYC 2012 Contest
The set was superbly mixed and really was a smooth listen. There was nothing technically wrong or anything, but I did admittedly find myself listening more to it as background sounds than as a radio show set that grabbed my attention. I can’t put my finger on why, but it may have been the similar sound throughout the set, though I do love the sound. The transition at about a quarter of the way through the set was neat, tidy, and grooved in all the right ways. I think the intro just kind of has a big lull in it, because the progress made later was really cool. Your set reminds me a lot of Mike Foyle and old Old Markus Schulz.

Ayham52 - EOYC 2012
Definitely energetic out of the gate! The front half of your set screams peak hour to me, which is cool. I see a lot of Armada in your mix, which is a bit disheartening, because I would have liked to hear a bit more variety of labels in a set – Armada just seems to be very same sounding these days as a whole. Beautiful choice in the Tenishia track! The only downside, really here, is that it all sounds like anyone else on Armada music right now. I would love to have heard more variety from smaller labels as a whole. You’ve got some great choices, but I need a bit more variety in the sounds. Keep growing! You’re mixes were fine, though there were times I felt myself drift before the drop.

Curs3d - EOYC 2012 Contest
Love the mellow intro! It’s very refreshing after hearing straight banging beats (even in my own sets) to start a set. With that said, make sure to use the real track next time and not the version off of ISOS with Glenn Morrison’s “Contact” mixed in. ;-) I’m glad someone else caught Red Violin – very obscure but amazingly emotional track in my opinion.
I really liked the mood and style in the mix, and my toes were tapping to it, but it also seemed to lack that grab and mystify me feeling. I guess one way to describe it is that I’d find myself swaying on a dance floor but not getting lost in the moment. Not sure that helps really. The transition around 28:00 felt a little bland and lost a bit of the flow.

To everyone else regarding my reviews:
I'm purely looking at flow and emotion, more so than technical skill. I'll make a few comments here and there, but I'm more concerned with variety, mood, style of mixing, the hook, and so on. It may be biased by my own personal tastes some as well, but I'm trying to work comments to promote growth as well as respond to what I hear. Expect more of this sort of block of quick feedback above from me.

Thanks man for your review, I'm really happy that you liked my set a bit ! ;-)

Thanks for the feedback mystro! I tried my hardest to find the full track but i think it's only meant for ISOS as an intro. But it felt right at the time as i wanted to open up with something that you could envision yourself on a beach and basically chilling. I could have easily made a club set and throw in all those favorites that we hear on ASOT,GDJB, TATW and other shows. But what i wanted is to differentiate it and retain that easy listening, car ride feel with an energetic finish. I get the sway and not being lost in the moment feel. Sometimes we need that feeling but sometimes we want a right balance :) If given the chance i'll rectify that and hopefully make a really memorable set :).

Thanks though for the kind words.

That's basically what i try

guys i wonder why all of the comments is between sessions from 1 to 20 and from 35 to 100 ??where is your feedback abour session from 21 to 34 ??? there are some dj's deserve to be listened in the numbers i shown it to you right ???

Come on MAN. Look Carefully on PAGES 15 / 16...

have to add.. been listening to the first 25 sets .. and some "i won't mention which for known reasons" BLEW me away.. nice job to all top25 :)

have next 25 in queue to download tonight.

1-14 Sets

WELCOME EVERYONE

PART 3 LAST

I just listened sets 1-14 and this is MY OPINION!!!

AD1. Sorry for my English

AD2. I love music not only TRANCE music and MY EARS are So sensitive! :)

AD3. I prefer UPLIFTING / EMOTIONAL TRANCE AND I DO LIVE SETS.

AD4. I saw on Music, FLOW, transitions (too long, too fast, ideal, too loud, too quiet, turnouts (if 2 track plays not the same), and many many more)

AD5. MY OPINIONS ARE REALLY PRECISE...

AD6. THX for many many HOURS WITH REALLY GOOD MUSIC!!!

AD7. I think that nobody will be mad at me. If YES I say SORRY!

AD8. NOBODY IS PERFECT WE ALL TIME LEARNING...

01 Metrostatic - EOYC 2012 Contest
Progressive. Coldharbour! good! 12:00 good tune! 43:43 love this track! Good interesting transitions without mistakes! Perfect. ++

02 Darxis - EOYC 2012 Contest
Relaxing start and all time tempo UP UP! 25:52 very small turnouts and too many melodies in the same time (noise). Letting Go EPIC TUNE!!! 55:40 too long transition you lose your GOOD tempo. But mix really GOOD! ++

03 Alfurez - EOYC 2012 Contest
Fast start! Uplifting! Like IT! Second transition wrong phrase! After PvD too long transition! You lose tempo. 44:26 wrong transition (phrase one bit more) Good music. good smooth transitions but not perfect! +

04 Galin Rashkov - EOYC 2012 Contest
good Uplifting! Tech also! And PSY! Bassline LIKE IT! Good transitions, no mistakes! smooth. Maybe sometimes in the mix there is too lous and to quiet, but small mistake! GREAT 1h :) +++

05 April Elyse - EOYC 2012 Contest
realxing start. But some transitions :( 5:39 turnouts and wrong phrase! 16:00 / 43:20 small very small turnouts! OMG I don't like names jingles! 48:23 too many bassline, 46:43 too little. Good music but transitions very not perfect!

06 Lokki - EOYC 2012 Contest
Strong start! but 10:30 wrong transition (wrong phrase). 25:50 What a BPM!!! KILLER! OMG! and faster! Fast transition but sometimes wrong phrase just a little. Cool MIX! ++

07 Cold Rush - EOYC 2012 Contest
WOW Own productions! ALL TIME! Recpect! And really cool productions! 19:27 plays 2 track and I hear small turnouts! 42:40 / 56:15 small turnouts! Really good music! I appreciate THIS! ++

08 DJ K4N - EOYC 2012 Contest
Jingles hmmm. 100% certainty ? :P AMAZING Music :) Really good! M.I.K.E. pres Plastic Boy - Chocolate Infusion big classic! All times FLOW! Legion Massive TUNE! Fast transitions just PERFECT! no mistakes! 2 times a row in EOYC no 3 times a row!!! +++

09 Agger - EOYC 2012 Contest
Good trance. Maybe not my perfect style but good! Second half better for me! 19:11 strange transition for me. Everythig good but little trebles and medium. OK smooth fast transitions Really cool! ++

10 Enviate - EOYC 2012 Contest
Looks Like D'n'B :) or PSY! Something between. WOW. Grat music! Different than other mixes! Cool. 23:12 not perfect transition. Just a little long. No mistakes in transition. Really good music. Great! very good position ++

11 DJ Pavle - EOYC 2012 Contest
Amazing tune on start! first transition too loud, 12:40 / 25:00 / 36:46 small turnouts and no correct. :( Really powerful mIX. LIKE IT! +

12 Distant Moon - EOYC 2012 Contest
Good start! 11:48 turnouts but later correct. Phobia there is KILLER! conception another KILLER! 55:15 very small turnouts! Good smooth transitions, Really good MIX! ++

13 DJ Alex The Lion - EOYC 2012 Contest
Wow. great INTRO! I don't like jingles with names of DJ. 17:55 very small turnouts but correct! Great music! 24:21 looks like turnouts but this is track i know. 37:22 maybe too long transition just a little. 54:41 small turnouts! But indecent has got exactly these tunes difficult tunes. Anyway GREAT MIX! +++

14 Lucas Deyong - EOYC 2012 Contest
Relaxing start. 30:18 too long transition 4 me. 45:11 too much noise :) Last track too silent. But transitions very smooth! Really Good mix! ++

!!! FINISH !!!

AND OF COURSE PLEASE LISTEN MY MIX: http://soundcloud.com/tomasz-gni-a/tomexi-eoyc-2012-contest

GREETINGS FROM POLAND

CONCLUSION

A lot of uplifting good mixes, good progressive mixes, really good PSY mixes, some medium mixes, really good competition. All of US are great!!!

For me best mixes:

08 DJ K4N - EOYC 2012 Contest
16 MiMaMix - EOYC 2012 Contest
40 Mannie Kumar - EOYC 2012
52 Alpha-Dog - EOYC 2012 Contest
88 Da-Ruth Presents - EOYC 2012 Contest

11 DJ Pavle - EOYC 2012 Contest
Amazing tune on start! first transition too loud, 12:40 / 25:00 / 36:46 small turnouts and no correct. :( Really powerful mIX. LIKE IT! +
Yes I know, there are some mistakes in the set :) Thanks for you opinion :)

I hope this weekend I will get some good feedback, almost everyone (with the exception of tomexi) has started listening for the beginning !!

To those I have listened to so far:

Enviate - EOYC 2012 Contest
Starting with Art of Trance is a definite plus in my book, thought that happened to be one of the tracks that didn’t really impress me by him. You seemed to like the deep trance that I find it easy to get lost in which was excellent.
I liked the progression and mood shifts a lot in the mix. The whole set felt thoughtful, and very well laid out as a whole. The two-step break was a HUGE surprise on the Great Divide Mashup.
Big thanks! Actually took quite a while for me to find a good transition to 'The Great Divide'.
That Soundprank Remix was one of the key tracks when I started to compile the mix.
So, I spent hours and hours to find an appropriate one, although choosing the Seven Lions track in a trance set was kinda risky. :grinning2:

10 Enviate - EOYC 2012 Contest
Looks Like D'n'B
grin.gif
or PSY! Something between. WOW. Grat music! Different than other mixes! Cool. 23:12 not perfect transition. Just a little long. No mistakes in transition. Really good music. Great! very good position ++

I DO listen to DnB (Hospital Records + deeper 'liquid' stuff) and Psy-Trance (esp. JOOF).
Kudos for your effort in writing reviews of ALL those one-hundred sets.
It shows some people really care about all the contestants, regardless of who mixed the set.

Last edited:
60 Starmack - EOYC Contest
PLZ reupload on differnt SERVER!

85 Halfy - EOYC 2012 Contest
problem with DOWNLOAD :(

With THESE 2 MIXES I had problem but NOW is OK! So...

60 Starmack - EOYC Contest
Relaxing start. 30:00 small turnouts. Last tune massive KILLER! Good turnouts really GOOD! Good mix +

85 Halfy - EOYC 2012 Contest
Second Chapter good tune! 23:01 / 29:13 too long transition 4 me :) Coming Home! Massive! Well knows tunes good tunes. Good skills. No mistakes , no turnouts good mix! ++

SO NOW 100/100

Thanks for the feedback mystro! I tried my hardest to find the full track but i think it's only meant for ISOS as an intro. But it felt right at the time as i wanted to open up with something that you could envision yourself on a beach and basically chilling. I could have easily made a club set and throw in all those favorites that we hear on ASOT,GDJB, TATW and other shows. But what i wanted is to differentiate it and retain that easy listening, car ride feel with an energetic finish. I get the sway and not being lost in the moment feel. Sometimes we need that feeling but sometimes we want a right balance :) If given the chance i'll rectify that and hopefully make a really memorable set :).

Thanks though for the kind words.

That's basically what i try

If you are still interested in finding the clean version, it is out on a recent comp from Alter Ego on Beatport.

Check here: CLICK to BP

WELCOME EVERYONE

PART 2

I just listened sets 15-49 and this is MY OPINION!!!

AD1. Sorry for my English

AD2. I love music not only TRANCE music and MY EARS are So sensitive! :)

AD3. I prefer UPLIFTING / EMOTIONAL TRANCE AND I DO LIVE SETS.

AD4. I saw on Music, FLOW, transitions (too long, too fast, ideal, too loud, too quiet, turnouts (if 2 track plays not the same), and many many more)

AD5. MY OPINIONS ARE REALLY PRECISE...

AD6. THX for many many HOURS WITH REALLY GOOD MUSIC!!!

AD7. I think that nobody will be mad at me. If YES I say SORRY!

AD8. NOBODY IS PERFECT WE ALL TIME LEARNING...

15 Isaias Cobos - EOYC 2012 Contest
Many many well known tunes! Good tunes! Perfect MATCH! :) Transition after Kandi's tune too long for me you lose your MASSIVE tempo! Gheorghe Zamfir - Lonely Sheperd (Cymatics Remix) LOVE THIS! EL CLASSICO in best uplifting form. Cymatics this GUY is incredible... Transitions very smooth LIKE IT! maybe 4 me sometimes too loud and too quiet, not balanced but MIX INCREDIBLE! +++

16 MiMaMix - EOYC 2012 Contest
Intro mmm. 10BPM MAssive real trance! Love IT! 13:00 massive... Gheorghe Zamfir - Lonely Sheperd (Cymatics Remix) another CHOON! all time choons! 23:23 this transition 4 me too long but nevermind! Alpha Force - Egyptian Legends (Pete Silver Remix) IMPRESSIVE! Blown my mind! Music like in my MIX :) EMOTIONAL LOVE IT! 45:30 too long 4 me! thank for this 1h +++

17 Kimochi - EOYC 2012 Contest
UPLIFT. GREAT! but 8:08 small turnouts :( 20:40 same :( And too long transitions. You lose your massive tempo! 27:50 track just finish... :/ Really too long transitions. Music Massive 140bpm but medium transitions. Looks like live set on deck

18 Last Sunlight - EOYC 2012 Contest
good intro! 11:54 track just finish... too long transition. 36:00 same situation. You lose your great TEMPO! Overall is very gOOD very no turnouts ++

19 DJ Yutaka Viper - EOYC 2012
First sek. I listen WTF? :P But there is. :) I don't like any voices "in the mix". relaxing START! Transitoins very smooth but also too long 4 me. And too quiet. there is 5sek when i dont't hear any bass, little medium only trebles. Too quiet. OK. Later is really better. Second half MIX = perfect transitions + massive music! Overall VERY VERY Good ++

20 tranzLift - EOYC 2012 Contest
Here Is. One of MY BEST TRANCE PRODUCERS! This commentary will be so PRECISE because You are Perfect. so Let's GO! Why so silent on first 2 transitions? :( good smooth transitions but so quiet. KILLER after KILLER! EMotions after Emotions! transitions looks like there were NO BASS. ANDY BLUEMAN ! great! OK NOw good transition! After Andy... OMG! I'm flying! All time. Good transition And Lacrimosa! But between 8 and 9 too fast. OMG What a musi JourneY!! thank a lot! Some small mistakes but GREAT MIX!!! +++

21 Trancer - EOYC 2012 Contest
Uplift. GOOD! 15:00 turnouts. Massive 3rd tune! 3 tune too loud 5 too silent. Smooth transitions but sometimes too loud and too silent. Ver Very good position. Last Track I'm flying! ++

22 Sosenka - Eoyc 2012 Contest
Great uplifitng MIX! Cool tracks! Massive tunes! Smooth good transitions without mistakes. But sometimes I hear too much bass in melodies on transitions. Great +++

23 Kiddy - EOYC 2012 Contest
Really COOL music! My Best! All time flying! And ENIGMA MY FAVOURITE TUNE THIS YEAR! LOVE IT! Wow Lacrimosa.! OMG Really massive transitions, NO mistakes! Cool. Very Very good MIX +++

24 Reech - EOYC 2012 Contest
Well known tracks. But good tracks. Transitions very good very smooth. Maybe sometimes too quiet. Last transition worst. But Overall very GOOD! ++

25 Voodoo Child - EOYC 2012 Contest
Good progressive like Fleming style. Smooth transitions. But sometimes too loud and too silent. 40min -> faster. Communication pt. 3 Classic. 51:33 small turnouts. Great Mix ++

26 Impulsive - EOYC 2012 Contest
OMG! I'm flying! Simon O'Shine - Your Distand World (Original Mix) LOVE IT! GREAT MUSIC ALL TIME, Great transitions all time, no mistakes. MASSIVE! +++

27 Hesham van Seleem - EOYC 2012 Contest
MEGA MIX! MEGA MUSIC! Technique music all beatifull. So many works, so many hours. But where are uplifting productions?! :P My pleasure to listen THIS! GREAT JOB +++

28 Protrapik - EOYC 2012 Contest
Another PSY / uplifting! WoW. 12:17 too long transitions track just finish. 17:31 too quiet... But small mistake. Overall smooth transitions! All Set really MASSIVE! ++

29 DJ Hike - EOYC 2012 Contest
Good start but first transition 7:00 turnouts. 18:58 TURNOUTS! :( 35:30 Really good BASSLINE! 41:17 / 47:42 small turnouts :( WOW my loveing BEN GOLD! LOVE THIS SONG. Very good music, very good FLOW. But transitions only MEDIUM. Looks like live set on decks.

30 Wolvy - EOYC 2012 Contest
Good start but 2nd and 3rd transition too quiet. Sometimes too long transitions. Smooth but too long. 34:15 turnouts and VERY QUIET transition!!! Simon CHOON! All time too silent transitions! But mix Good!

31 Energetic Horizons - EOYC 2012 Contest
Another Massive MIX. Really Energetic! :) 3 and 4 tunes different level of volume! first transition and 39:47 too long transition you lose tempo. But a little. BRUTE MASSIVE RMX 4 ME BEST! Massive set. ! +++

32 Hamten - EOYC 2012 Contest
52:00 ?! Uplifting START and NEXT what? PSY :) Massive music! But but... Transitions not perfect because sometimes is too quiet. Smooth transitions without mistakes but too little bass and medium. And one more... Beautiful things is quiet and next VERY VERY GOOD TUNE louder. Great MIX!

33 Ole Petersson - EOYC 2012 Contest
I don't like voices on Start :( Interesting Mix. Music not my style. But interesting tunes and transitions! No mistakes. Mayby some very very little turnouts but really little. Great position ++

34 Mikey K. - EOYC 2012
Hmmm. Different style of music :) But OK! 8:20 / 14:22 /39:05 is NOT OK. Too many Bass too loud and turnouts. Something wrong with tracks... problem with recording too loud too many bass. 40:30 WOW club KILLER! Music not for me but I accepted this. Overall too LOUD and transitions only MEDIUM!

35 DJ VERDASTRO - EOYC 2012
Hmmm. Strange Music. Of course NOt. Intersting TRANCE. I dont't know nothing about this tracks from first half of MIX. Transitions Specific. Really specific not boring. But 22:22 / 28:00 turnouts. 42:11 club KILLER! 52:55 turnouts! not correct :( Overall New type of trance! COOL. I'm open for THIS. But transitions not so good, maybe not perfect but I hear thst these transitions are really difficult so GOOD MIX +

36 DjJohn - EOYC 2012 Contest
Powerfull MUSIC! Good for ME. LIKE IT! 50/50 good and too long transitions! 29:50 really TOO LONG. You lose YOUR MASSIVE tempo! and next transition GOOD and and! RONNY K!!! onr of my best tunes EVER! THx 4 this! 44:04 too long :( and this cause that there is too quiet. REALLY GOOD MIX, but transitions NOT PERFECT no mistakes but 4 me too long! ++

37 Andromedha - EOYC 2012 Contest
OWN PRODUCTIONS!!! RESPECT! 15:45 / 20:05 small turnouts! Smooth transitions! Very good very small mistakes. NAother good MIX! ++ Massive progressive mix.

38 Replicate - EOYC 2012 Contest
Really good music. Transitions different. One time you doing transition very FAst another time too long YOu lose your good tempo. Previous track just finish and NOW JEB new tune! (31:26) but next transition GOOD + And 4 me MIX too quiet, liitle bass ?! Maybe recording or corverting problem.47:56 very small turnouts. BUT OVERALL very GOOD!

39 Gate of paradise - EOYC 2012 Contest
relaxing like Garuda start! 3 track = 3 good breaks! 43:36 looks like turnouts but I know this is track. 344 Episode WOW. respect. Smooth good transitions no mistakes. MASSIVE 1h +++

40 Mannie Kumar - EOYC 2012
Beautiful intro! 18:46 very little turnouts and PSY i remember this track was played by P. Oakenfold on 500 ASOT! in den Bosch. Whow what an amazing MUSIC! LOVE PSY same like Emotional / uplifting trance! 43:17 WOW GREAT SOUNDS! KILLER SET! +++

41 Ayham52 - EOYC 2012
strong start. 9:40 / 15:00 / 26:50 turnouts! And you dont't correct them. 35:30 good track! SECOND Half MIX! really better Better music and smooth transiotions without mistakes! Good MIX! POwer music.

42 Enlusion - EOYC 2012 Contest
Beautifull INTRO... Great MIX. great music. Relaxing intro, strong track in first half of set and uplift in second part. Transitions Good really, but... Sometimes you play 2 track when there is man theme of previous track and... Too many sounds and too loud. But this is little issue. Thank 4 MIX! ++

43 Curs3d - EOYC 2012 Contest
Good INTRO! Very Very Relaxing Balearic MUSIC! + good smooth transitions, maybe sometime little long 4 me BUT REALLY GOOD! No mistakes with turnouts! Really good really GOOD position ++

44 Quji - EOYC 2012 Contest
relaxing start. 11:00 / 23:12 / 28:40 / 43:00 / 50:50 track just finish too long! Good music good for warm-up but too long transitions for me...

45 DJ Jayz - EOYC 2012 Contest
INTRO! 26:39 LOVE THIS TUNE! All time a Thnkik that quality od some track is only 128kbps. Of couurse all has 320. And For me transitions little too long. Very good tunes and smooth transitions. GOOD MIX +

46 Cosmin Man - EOYC 2012 Contest
relaxing start. 5:34 small turnouts but I hear them. ICARUS! BIG TUNE! 34:24 small turnouts and too quiet transitions. BELTER!!! GOOD MUSIC and WHAT?! you doing LIve sets LIKE ME so mistakes ABOVE are small mistakeS!

47 Project Offset - EOYC 2012 Contest
Progressive Coldharbour MIX! GREAT! 20:00 Markus melodies :) 26:13 / 47:41 these track don't play exactly the same! But small mistake very small. Great MIX. good for ClubS! Thanks! ++

48 Pulse Origin - EOYC 2012 Contest
AND WHAT? PSY! YEAH. Great music great TRANSITIONS! No mistakes. 43min OVER 140BPM :) Beatifull. Massive finish! Super... +++

49 S.K.Y. - EOYC 2012 Contest
Good music! really and good transitions! really good! 44:20 nic melodies. Maybe sometimes too long transitions but Overall Massive! ++

NEXT SETS IN NEXT DAYS

AND OF COURSE PLEASE LISTEN MY MIX: http://soundcloud.com/tomasz-gni-a/tomexi-eoyc-2012-contest

GREETINGS FROM POLAND

thanks for your opinion mate, cheers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back