You wanted critique? Here We go!

Legend:
My Personal Favourites (+ vote)
I'll give a vote for them
BUURN!!!!

01 Metrostatic (59:16)
- good progressive set. exactly what I need for warm up
02 Darxis (61:56) - average, but very various trance set
03 Alfurez (59:04) - awesome uplifting set.
04 Galin Rashkov (60:53) - Another awesome set! My favourite
05 April Elyse (61:43) - everything is awesome: Flow, tracks...but TRANSITIONS!!!!
06 Lokki (61:31) -Technically set is good, but I don't feel flow.
07 Cold Rush (60:40) - The most original set (yes, I watched tracklists - the only set with the dj-own tracks)
08 DJ K4N (61:15) - look at set no. 06
09 Agger (61:12)
- look at set no. 08
10 Enviate (58:09)
- look at set no. 09
11 DJ Pavle (60:10)
- look at set no. 10

12 Distant Moon (59:57) - Very good selection, mate!
13 DJ Alex The Lion (61:00) - Any feedbacks? I personally think this guy should win one of 14 slots on EOYC 2012
14 Lucas Deyong (61:21) - Like commercial trance? If yes, then it's for you, but not for me
15 MiMaMix (59:59) - no words, only emotions. Just WOW.
16 Isaias Cobos (60:18) - you know, to end uplifting set with progressive track - not a deal. But it's the only thing I dislike in this set. 550 Senta should be the 1st or 2nd track in this set.
17 Kimochi (60:26) - very good, very good mix
18 Last Sunlight (61:07) - Just enjoyed this mix.
19 DJ Yutaka Viper (60:09) - just another average HQ trance set.
20 tranzLift (62:00) - These guys should win one of 14 slots on EOYC 2012. Reason: they use their own production in this mix. And this production is awesome.
21 Trancer (61:57) - Look at this guy, he's a real Trancer!
22 Sosenka (60:23) - great melodic set! Awesome vibe!
23 Kiddy (61:55) - ...guess...:)
24 Reech (61:05) - sorry, but I don't like pop music((
25 Voodoo Child (61:02) - uhmmm....I can't decide ..

Wait for the new feedback!

"23 Kiddy (61:55) - ...guess...:)"

I don't understand! :) what do you think?

13 DJ Alex The Lion - EOYC 2012 Contest
Wow. great INTRO! I don't like jingles with names of DJ. 17:55 very small turnouts but correct! Great music! 24:21 looks like turnouts but this is track i know. 37:22 maybe too long transition just a little. 54:41 small turnouts! But indecent has got exactly these tunes difficult tunes. Anyway GREAT MIX! +++
GREETINGS FROM POLAND

Woow!
:megacrazy: Thanks for your opinion, tomexi!!!!:friends:

U ready for the next pile of mixes??

56 DanceMission (60:26) - not bad selection, awesome mixing...but there is too many well-known tracks...maybe it's because i used to play more "underground" trance?...
57 Trancepharaoh (60:04) - good selection, but mixing is not good at all. some transitions are good, but others...:|
58 DJ Waxi (60:10) - a lot of very interesting tracks + good mixing = me gusta
59 Anton Karpoff (60:15) - very good progressive mix!!!
60 Starmack (59:49) - liked this set, very energetic. Technique is great!!

Last edited:
some of the sets i like (there are many of them,still to left to listen...) : Protraprik , Trazlift, Andy Elliass, Alex The Lion, Enegetic Horizons...

I first off wanna thank you for the listens and comments :))

DJ Alex The Lion - "38 Replicate (60:34) - not bad, not bad.....50/50"

Tomexi - "38 Replicate - EOYC 2012 Contest: Really good music. Transitions different. One time you doing transition very FAst another time too long YOu lose your good tempo. Previous track just finish and NOW JEB new tune! (31:26) but next transition GOOD + And 4 me MIX too quiet, liitle bass ?! Maybe recording or corverting problem.47:56 very small turnouts. BUT OVERALL very GOOD! "

I didn't expect to come into this with high marks but didn't expect even what I've read so far :))
it means a lot that overall you have enjoyed my set, I haven't had much time to listen to the sets posted uninterrupted from every day tasks lol but i will find time!! \o/ in the mean time lets all just enjoy the contest and the music :D!

Maaan ,, its my pleasure to hear your feedback about the mix ,, and about the uplifting tunes i only mixed one tune and it's
A.R.D.I - premonition and i thought that there will be much more contestant will mix lot of uplifting tunes so i decided to make it different bit :P.. anyway thanks again bro for your comment :)
Thank you for not adding uplifting! :hug:

Quji - EOYC 2012 Contest
Very acoustic feeling introduction which feels VERY unique; only issue is that I wasn’t a fan of the song. The mixes come across as very static and you tend to lose momentum that a track builds in a set during them. This was very apparent around 11:00 into the set. Track selection overall was okay, but nothing really caught my ear in particular.

Maaan ,, its my pleasure to hear your feedback about the mix ,, and about the uplifting tunes i only mixed one tune and it's
A.R.D.I - premonition and i thought that there will be much more contestant will mix lot of uplifting tunes so i decided to make it different bit :P.. anyway thanks again bro for your comment :)

your mission complete! you have the most different mix! your mix reminds me ASOT yearmixes.

Pulse Origin - EOYC 2012 Contest
Psy-Trance playing out at its finest. I’ve never been heavy into Psy, so you’ll have to take my comments with that filter. Mixing seemed alright, I never heard any major issues. Energy was a constant but that is no surprise considering your style choice. I enjoyed the set, and could feel myself grooving during it, though I also never got lost into it. Still trying to decide, but the overall presentation was good, and I feel you have a shot at a vote from me. I really liked hearing some obscure vocal bits and samples in the tracks (The Matrix and the Drill things made me chuckle in a good way). It was also neat to hear a couple of big tunes retooled into the style you presented here (Dogzilla and AvB remixes)

33 Ole Petersson - EOYC 2012 Contest
I don't like voices on Start :( Interesting Mix. Music not my style. But interesting tunes and transitions! No mistakes. Mayby some very very little turnouts but really little. Great position ++

Thx 4 review Mate. My mix is different from all upliftings,tech and prog mixes ;P

Pozdro Ziomek! :)

tomexi, MyStro023

Thanks for your overviews! ;) It's very important for me.

Hello Everyone!

62 Montenegrinnn (60:51) - wooww!! Awesome mix!!! Awesome intro!
63 Andy Elliass (58:01) - Awesome mix! "Cheops" is da best!

64 Bibhas (59:56) - very energetic set! very good mixing and tracklisting.
65 Karol (60:43) - maybe there's a lot of ASOT tunes...but your mixing is not bad (I didn't liked the pre-last transition)

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!

62 Montenegrinnn (60:51) - wooww!! Awesome mix!!! Awesome intro!
63 Andy Elliass (58:01) - Awesome mix! "Cheops" is da best!

64 Bibhas (59:56) - very energetic set! very good mixing and tracklisting.
65 Karol (60:43) - maybe there's a lot of ASOT tunes...but your mixing is not bad (I didn't liked the pre-last transition)

Tnx for the feedback!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back