EOYC 2015 Community Contest Main Thread

Yesssss!!!!! I'm very happy!!! Pufff... I still do not believe it!!! (sorry for my english)

Congratz guys!!!

Last edited:
well, its all about spam to vote :) voting is Bad, next time it should be only Above The Clouds Selection :)

congratsss to all who made it :) keep Trance alive

We didn´t expect to be one of the winners, and are very suprised. Thanks to all who voted for us. :good2:

I am happy and proud to announce the 15 winners of this years EOYC DJ-Contest!! Again, it was a very close call!!!

Congratulations to all the winners and those who did not make it in the end, you also did a great job!!

The 15 winners who need to make a brand new set for the Afterhours EOYC (in particular order!)

* Sander Van Torn (Megatorn)
* DJ Alex The Lion
* MiMaMix
* sky8
* Milen Petrov
* Gab
* Kiddy
* Denya Reyv (Denis Kondratovich)
* DJ Ayham52
* Dan Rod (Dani Rodriguez)
* DJ Johnny The Boy
* Jezdom
* Ban-Deee (bandeee)
* DJ Hunter & Maarten Metz
* Alfurez

Rawrsome news! Thanks everyone for your votes!

Ps. Plz, change my nickname to Alex The Lion. Thanks

I thought i won't make it to the final 15. Thank you all for the votes. Congrats to all the DJs, who won. :bravo:

Dude I've been listening to your mix on your page. -It's betterthan ours? how you appreciated our mix is so low that we arereceiving the tenth line in the voting altogether were excluded?Mix drove my partner-DJ with a good level and experience.Breeding held I. mix was rated very highly. Very sorry that you do not mix our evaluated objectively. and very much hope that youwere not biased vote.

Last edited:
I am happy and proud to announce the 15 winners of this years EOYC DJ-Contest!! Again, it was a very close call!!!

Congratulations to all the winners and those who did not make it in the end, you also did a great job!!

The 15 winners who need to make a brand new set for the Afterhours EOYC (in particular order!)

* DJ Alex The Lion
* MiMaMix
* sky8
* Milen Petrov
* Gab
* Kiddy
* DJ Ayham52
* DJ Johnny The Boy
* Jezdom
* Ban-Deee (bandeee)
* Alfurez

Congrats to all the winners .
Thank you to everyone who voted for me. :friends:

* DJ Alex The Lion
* MiMaMix
* sky8
* Milen Petrov
* Gab
* Kiddy
* DJ Ayham52
* DJ Johnny The Boy
* Jezdom
* Ban-Deee (bandeee)
* Alfurez

It's so magically! :super::super: :super: Congratulations to all winners of this year!:friends: Great thanks to everyone who voted for my set! :dance::beer2:
P.S. Denya Reyv is only nickname on forum. In Afterhours EOYC write only Denis Kondratovich, please

congrats to all the winners!

I would be glad to see the ranking of the technical analysis as well, just to have an idea of were I ended up. I was surprised to be 7th in the voting (without doing much advertisement) and having slipped out of the 15 winners in the end. But I obviously accept the results, just would like to know wehre I do actually stand in the technical ranking. thanks

* DJ Alex The Lion
* MiMaMix
* sky8
* Milen Petrov
* Gab
* Kiddy
* DJ Ayham52
* DJ Johnny The Boy
* Jezdom
* Ban-Deee (bandeee)
* Alfurez

I would like to say Thank You so much for votes first of all and positive opinion from Stuff! :)
Have a great work for brand new set to all participants :)

Last edited:
Congratz to all winners, great to see a lot of talented DJs in here. Also big thanks for all votes. I was actually counting on more feedback and opinions, but nevermind, it's all for fun, i am happy anyway. See you next time guys, I hope to make it harder for you then !! :D Take care people, I hope I will be able to catch all of your sets during this year EOYC!! Make this event epic !!!

* DJ Alex The Lion
* MiMaMix
* sky8
* Milen Petrov
* Gab
* Kiddy
* DJ Ayham52
* DJ Johnny The Boy
* Jezdom
* Ban-Deee (bandeee)
* Alfurez

Congrats to all the winners :grinning:

Thanxx to everyone who voted for me :friends:

* DJ Alex The Lion
* MiMaMix
* sky8
* Milen Petrov
* Gab
* Kiddy
* DJ Ayham52
* DJ Johnny The Boy
* Jezdom
* Ban-Deee (bandeee)
* Alfurez

Congrats for all winners and participants , I am so glad to be on winner team again ^_^

Btw, could you modify "DJ Johnny The Boy" to my artist name " Johnny The Boy aka JTB" as well ? Many thanks again

Thank you so much guys!

Thank You so much for votes
:drunk:

:rave:

Last edited:
WOW, what a news!:super: It's really amazing news - be a part of the HUGEST massive marathon @ AH.fm again! I congratulate all the winners, there's was very many great sets this year, I listened all of them. There was SOO many uplifting (that I really like), and very interested Progressive and Psy sets. Some of sets were REALLY originally for tracklists. All the same in the majority of contestants are many popular songs repeated. I regret that someone really amazing sets didn't receive high scores (IMHO, of course). Friends, do not be discouraged, you can try your hand at next year, I believe in you.

Big thanks for that support, thanks for your votes, I didn't expect to take such a high position, really.
I know that someone of you will be dissapointed, that results didn't published. I personally would like to see all ratings with the estimates, I think people would be interested to know the exact number of points on which they evaluated (for objectivity).

And right now I want to make a list of the best sets of the contest in my opinion (in particular order):

*TranceCoult
*raanst
Wojtaszy
*1Touch
*Magikgate
Christopher92
*Light Of The Future
*Salekhov
*Milen Petrov
*Kiddy
*Jezdom
*MiMaMix
*Bryan de Lacosta
*FraQu
*TranceLVANI
*Cookie Man
*Gab
*Sleepless Nights Radio
*Jonathan Bridges

Thanks again to all! And let's EOYC begin!
Sincerely, MegaTorn aka Sander van Torn

Last edited:
WOW, what a news!:super: It's really amazing news - be a part of the HUGEST massive marathon @ AH.fm again! I congratulate all the winners, there's was very many great sets this year, I listened all of them. There was SOO many uplifting (that I really like), and very interested Progressive and Psy sets. Some of sets were REALLY originally for tracklists. All the same in the majority of contestants are many popular songs repeated. I regret that someone really amazing sets didn't receive high scores (IMHO, of course). Friends, do not be discouraged, you can try your hand at next year, I believe in you.

Big thanks for that support, thanks for your votes, I didn't expect to take such a high position, really.
I know that someone of you will be dissapointed, that results didn't published. I personally would like to see all ratings with the estimates, I think people would be interested to know the exact number of points on which they evaluated (for objectivity).

And right now I want to make a list of the best sets of the contest in my opinion (in particular order):

*TranceCoult
*raanst
Wojtaszy
*1Touch
*Magikgate
Christopher92
*Light Of The Future
*Salekhov
*Milen Petrov
*Kiddy
*Jezdom
*MiMaMix
*Bryan de Lacosta
*FraQu
*TranceLVANI
*Cookie Man
*Gab
*Sleepless Nights Radio
*Jonathan Bridges

Thanks again to all! And let's EOYC begin!
Sincerely, MegaTorn aka Sander van Torn

Thanks mate! Cheers! :) :)

Back