EOYC 2022

For me it has to be EOYC 2012. There was this Solarstone set that introduced me to tracks made by Magnus and in general was and still is one of the best sets I've ever heard. There were others and while I wasn't a member of the ah.fm forum back then after a couple of months after that event I've decided to make an account.

Hello there Bryan, good to see you here again :wave::wave: Everything perfect by me, what about you? Another EOYC is coming, I am so excited! :super:

Yes everything is fine here! Good to see all of you here hanging around afther all those years!

I'm pretty sure 2015 was my 1st year finding out about the EOYC then I've been hooked on ever since! My favorite moment so far was when Dan opened the countdown in 2019 which i'm pretty sure was a 2 hour mega mix of songs in that year! Blew my mind! :super::super:

590640.gif

oh no, the banana dancing:lol::lol::lol:

End Of Year Countdown 2008 was my first experience listening to it. It was great. Also 2009. I even saved on CDs with all participants of those shows. Even remember that yearàs jingle. If I am not mistaken Ronny K's track was an Anthem. Hope we will again have EOYC anthems and video teasers

Last edited:
vTvN2WN.gif
vTvN2WN.gif
vTvN2WN.gif

Is there any official starting date?
My regular show will due on the 20th of december and I'm not sure if its going to air or EOYC will run that time.

Is there any official starting date?
My regular show will due on the 20th of december and I'm not sure if its going to air or EOYC will run that time.
Mine as well scheduled tomorrow... Thought EOYC will start at that time. If not, will make a New one

Exolight, Suncatcher, Nitrous Oxide, Maarten de Jong, Manuel le Saux, Marcus Schultz, Kyau & Albert, Daniel Kandi, Andrew Rayel, Andy Moor, Lange!

Last edited:
the waiting is unbearable :megacrazy: :loveah::ah:

Back