EOYC 2022

i am also happy to informing you that i was able to collect some good djs from parties from NL :rave:
i wanted a bit more but not everyone was interested or they couldn't make a set for this online event :)
anyway i decided to bring some talented psy-trance djs, as the last two eoyc event were no one :grinning:
so if you are curious who they are here are the names, including two females Shivanki & Valkyrie :flowers::flowers:
Darzid, DJ Hunter, Mirror Neurons, PsyGogh, Psylent Ninja, Electic Samurai,
DJ Polzitiv (he was just playing at TranceOrientExpress in Ruigoord 5am-630am, what a set :rave: ),
Ruben Verhagen was our resident few years ago, he also prepared a variety set from progressive till psytrance, also met Ruben few hours ago at that party in the magical church of Ruigoord :beer2:
+ two uplifting djs Marvii & Roimer
wanted another Faith Mark, but RAM added her to Nocturnal Knights djs
i hope you will like their sets :music:

I guess there will be a lot more psytrance this year :D Good to know, it's always nice to hear some psy for a change :D

*buys sword and grenades*
*sends pictures to employer and manager*
*crosses fingers it will helps getting as much free days from work as possible*
:crazy::devil::bumpit:

i am also happy to informing you that i was able to collect some good djs from parties from NL :rave:
i wanted a bit more but not everyone was interested or they couldn't make a set for this online event :)
anyway i decided to bring some talented psy-trance djs, as the last two eoyc event were no one :grinning:
so if you are curious who they are here are the names, including two females Shivanki & Valkyrie :flowers::flowers:
Darzid, DJ Hunter, Mirror Neurons, PsyGogh, Psylent Ninja, Electic Samurai,
DJ Polzitiv (he was just playing at TranceOrientExpress in Ruigoord 5am-630am, what a set :rave: ),
Ruben Verhagen was our resident few years ago, he also prepared a variety set from progressive till psytrance, also met Ruben few hours ago at that party in the magical church of Ruigoord :beer2:
+ two uplifting djs Marvii & Roimer
wanted another Faith Mark, but RAM added her to Nocturnal Knights djs
i hope you will like their sets :music:

Aaaaaah-mayyyyyy-zing! C!C@ - you've been busy! Look forward to their sets.:bravo:

This will be one for the books, and thank you for collecting some more psy for the EOYC!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Amazing! Hello #TranceFamily. Best wishes and amazing days for all. Day 7 see you!!!

Is coming, and I will be present on the day 8 with tech trance and uplifiting trance set (Mauricio Barroso) \o

Back