EOYC 2022

Hello Everyone!
This year I've got the opportunity to record a 2 hours set fot EOYC 2022. It will be a selection from my favourite tunes from the year 2022. Starting with uplifting trance then turning into the harder side of trance, in a 140bpm+ tempo.
I hope everyone will like it!

Hi every1

So, i'd like to listen to Manuel Le Saux, Ahmed Romel, Ferry Tayle, Roger Shah, Static Blue, Kamil Polner, Paul Miller, Aly&Fila, Abtract Vision & Élite Electronic...

Hello Everyone!
This year I've got the opportunity to record a 2 hours set fot EOYC 2022. It will be a selection from my favourite tunes from the year 2022. Starting with uplifting trance then turning into the harder side of trance, in a 140bpm+ tempo.

Looking forward to it! :super:

Hi every1

So, i'd like to listen to Manuel Le Saux, Ahmed Romel, Ferry Tayle, Roger Shah, Static Blue, Kamil Polner, Paul Miller, Aly&Fila, Abtract Vision & Élite Electronic...

Good selection! :iagree::iagree::grinning::grinning:

he is my favorite as well :super:
king of trance & uplifting :bow:
will try to bring him for the next event :grinning:

You can also try going for Simon O'Shine and Mike van Fabio. Both of them make really nice uplifting trance like with tracks like Extraterrestrials (which has one of the most unique breakdowns) or Skyliner :)

Hello Everyone!

:wave: :super: Im loking forward to you set as every year :devil: :clap:

Yes! Best time of the year!
Here's my wish list:

Nifra, Bryan Kearney, John O'Callaghan (or Both as Key4050), Cosmic Gate. Haliene (just tell her to use her DJ to make a set)

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

have some warming up :icecream: :bumpit:

i only have 3 of them on 7" and 3 of them on 12" :blink:

Im fine. :smile: during a year I usually dont listen to AH.fm.. but now I am here for another Eoyc :)

Yes me neither, but itś that time of the year again :super::super:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

have some warming up :icecream: :bumpit:

i only have 3 of them on 7" and 3 of them on 12" :blink:

We have to test our lasers!

giphy.gif

Back