Quote Originally Posted by H5_TRANCE View Post
psytrance

great idea :grinning:

Did someone say PsyTrance 😁

Yes please.

Hi friends :wave:

:super: excited for another EOYC :super:

My first time playing in the EOYC, I'm very happy to participate :D

Im fine. :smile: during a year I usually dont listen to AH.fm.. but now I am here for another Eoyc :)

i don't come here for ages too and why some must ask, because now i am more on the progressive and deep side, ideal for sunsets more groovy tunes and the forum diuring the regular shows is dead.

So, can i have a guess and say that EOYC will start on the 19th?

OMG it's my first time to play in EOYC after years of listening to the show, I'm so excited to attend:super:

:bumpit::megacrazy:

The last few years the start was around 13:00 CET?

True! I'm sure they'll keep it at that time aswell! unless they start at 12:00 CET and finish at 12:00 CET on January the 1st!

I remember in 2010, the forum was so crazy packed with people, that you literally couldn't follow up the conversations. It was like "oh let me refresh the page to see new comments"...page refreshes...3 new pages unread.

Good freaking times. You could literally make friends in this place. Here and at DI.FM forums.

In 2010 i was so naive in regards Electronic Music. I thought Sean Tyas was a god. Electronic Music was an open ocean at that time for me.

Great memories only.

What can I say... since 2011 listening to EOYC, the best way to end the year... amazing memories every year!! And now the opportunity to participate with my set for the third consecutive time.

Back