New AfterHours Downloading Capability

yes: this is a totally awesome benefit. thanks!!!

Dan, I've been away for awhile and I have to say this has been a phenomonal idea! Thank you!

After i read this ... i hope i'm the one among the happiest people on this Trance planet!

Thanks for this service Dan! You rock mate!
:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:
:music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music:

Download link location

im havin difficulity finding download links, can someone direct me please?

Hi, I am also having trouble finding the links to the radio show downloads. I have clicked on the pages for multiple shows, but all have showed the words 'tracklist' and 'download' below, without any links under them. I understand it takes 48 hours to upload the shows but I have clicked on shows about 3-4 days old, still with no links. Can someone please assist me?

What do you mean when you say - the link will appear in the original Shows Bot post of the thread. where would they be hiding.

Oh and thank you for the facility.

Hi, I am also having trouble finding the links to the radio show downloads. I have clicked on the pages for multiple shows, but all have showed the words 'tracklist' and 'download' below, without any links under them. I understand it takes 48 hours to upload the shows but I have clicked on shows about 3-4 days old, still with no links. Can someone please assist me?

download links are posted by AH staff 48hours after the original air time of the show... if the links are not shown then either staffer did not update it yet or the dj has told us not to share his sets.

cheers

I have to admit that I am finding this downloading facility a nightmare to work with, I can never find what I'm looking for, it seems to have become cluttered with files and remarkably complicated/disorganised.
Perhaps I need to become complicated and disorganised in order to use it, or am I the only one who can find exactly what I am NOT looking for.

I usually download from the Russian websites immediately after a show has aired if there is anything I like, at least its easy to find exactly what you want.

I have to admit that I am finding this downloading facility a nightmare to work with, I can never find what I'm looking for, it seems to have become cluttered with files and remarkably complicated/disorganised.
Perhaps I need to become complicated and disorganised in order to use it, or am I the only one who can find exactly what I am NOT looking for.

I usually download from the Russian websites immediately after a show has aired if there is anything I like, at least its easy to find exactly what you want.

tell us more why you don't find something what you're looking for and/or why you find that for you're not looking :hmmm:

Holy shit this is the most amazing lineup EVER! Volume is cranked way up over here! Pure fire! #trance4ever

Thank you! This will help me figure out the names and the artist connected to the songs I liked.

Back