New AH Player + comment system

next5 last5 implemented on main page :)

Dan i must say i was a bit afraid with the other system could kill the radio, not the forum but the radio himself but maintaining the 2 systems would be be a good move, with this you please the 2 worlds, the forum fans and the other system fans:bravo::bravo:

Dan i must say i was a bit afraid with the other system could kill the radio, not the forum but the radio himself but maintaining the 2 systems would be be a good move, with this you please the 2 worlds, the forum fans and the other system fans:bravo::bravo:

I myself prefer the forums to be honest, its so more freedom... and we can't forget about the smilies :) thanks everyone, were here for you and the community.

Thanks again Dan. Is there any way we can also keep the other stream options above?

I have them saved in a WinAmp playlist personally, and the streams still work for me - unlike the web-player. Whatever it is calling out is not compatible with my work's firewalls and security settings at the server level (Things I can't change).

We will implement new stuff soon but you can still use http://www.ah.fm/192k.m3u ? does that work ?

it has the firewall friendly servers there that are port 443
let me know

Wow, I didnt expect that, to be honest :good2:

bring back the nr1 trance community!
WE WANT THE FORUM :wink:

I buy tracks when I hear beauties in hours of wide variety, but sorry I don't join social media to figure out what I hear...
I have come across like amazing 4 tracks in this week, I said "hey I want that..." no matter how, without subscribing to that damn social junk I was unable to find what tracks it were. I will not do it, even more - I might be mistaken - but I don't think it makes any difference if I would join them. Trance is a big love which you made very active in this community, helping to figure out, helping artists to sell tracks, helping each other IDing, laughing, enjoying, flying to the fine tunes, .. not all new ways are good...

it's much like classic trance lol... not all new is good :p it is rare, keep ah.fm RARE

Last edited:

I buy tracks when I hear beauties in hours of wide variety, but sorry I don't join social media to figure out what I hear...
I have come across like amazing 4 tracks in this week, I said "hey I want that..." no matter how, without subscribing to that damn social junk I was unable to find what tracks it were. I will not do it, even more - I might be mistaken - but I don't think it makes any difference if I would join them. Trance is a big love which you made very active in this community, helping to figure out, helping artists to sell tracks, helping each other IDing, laughing, enjoying, flying to the fine tunes, .. not all new ways are good...

it's much like classic trance lol... not all new is good :p it is rare, keep ah.fm RARE

very nicely well put.. I appreciate it and I sure all other people who read your post also agree with you :)

100000% agree:iagree: as Dan said other people will agree with you and i am one of them:bravo::bravo:

i second Soundbarrier's notions--especially "...helping artists to sell tracks, helping each other IDing, laughing, enjoying, flying to the fine tunes...".

:iagree:

Thanks Dan! I am back!:super:

Last edited:

Back