New AH Player + comment system

old or new: Never Give Up

Is it just me or has the number of listeners figure disappeared? Always a good thing to be able to see.

Maybe some sort of a tutorial/explanation could be typed up to help those more resistant to change in a bid to keep them on board with the community?

:hmmm: I'm sorry to say, Vicky Wood: but it's you. Only you. :tease: :icecream: :bumpit: You have to buy a new computer :devil: :p :wave:

:megacrazy:

http://www.themillionairesecrets.net/images/2008/07/never-give-up.jpg

:: Tom Colontonio - Never Give Up | Monster Digital ::

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

danmark_ori, :grinning: Vicky Wood+

unable to check amount of listeners at the moment

http://ah.fm/player/The_Daniel_Skyver_Show_010_on_AH_FM_01-10-2014

:: 07. Mitchell Claxton - Dive (Icedream Remix) | Defcon Recordings ::

15332396822_10f273800e_o.jpg

Hello from Germany! \o/​

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

danmark_ori, Vicky Wood+

I rarely catch the shows I'm interested in live, and often come back to grab a download link and check the tracklist. How do I do that now? Will there still be download links?

There are, but you can't currently search for shows, not even with Google (what's up with that, anyway?)

Last edited:
oh wow. things have changed around here :eek:

Though I have resisted Disqus this long, I won't be joining it now either. But then again I don't have much to say anyway.
But just lurking the forums was usually much fun :)
I'll be missing that I guess.

By the way, shouldn't this be a sticky? And the old "New web player" sticky is now obsolete.

I can't find the liveset list form yesterday. Before the update i click on liveset and then i can see everything but now it's a bit tricky. Find nothing :-(

And I agree. I was used to previous site, to view of previous and next shows playing, to direct link to comment sets at homepage. It was very comfortable. Everything was simple and legible. I don't like this new alternative. It was really funny to chat with people during shows, comment and laugh. But it seems I won't comment anymore.. Too bad.. I'll miss it :(

i'll miss all of you and the fun i had during the past years:hug::hug:

+1

:friends: :beer2:

And I agree. I was used to previous site, to view of previous and next shows playing, to direct link to comment sets at homepage. It was very comfortable. Everything was simple and legible. I don't like this new alternative. It was really funny to chat with people during shows, comment and laugh. But it seems I won't comment anymore.. Too bad.. I'll miss it :(
Exactly :good:

Please switch back :wink:

I will launch the showthreads again tomorrow to see how the feedback will be on both services...

I will launch the showthreads again tomorrow to see how the feedback will be on both services...

:good: Seems you don't 'only' listen to music, Dan ! :icecream: :bravo: :wink:

It's very hard to make everyone happy friend... :)

:grinning2: :yes: Seems some people only miss ! :wow: :blink: :bumpit: a given feature :wub: after realising it's gone :cry: :wavecry: :p :ee: :hmmm:

:captain:

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)

danmark_ori, Dan+

Thanks. That's very good news. And hopefully everybody who has been complaining about the loss of the "showthreads" will now use them more regularly to help build the community back up again to something like it once was:yes:

Small update on forum...

-- update forum got updated with security fixes

Thank you Dan! I saw them, and will gladly use them!

EOYC and future events special one also will remain on forums, lets make this community a great place again :)

Oh well lets have fun with whatever system AH fm will use now. As long as there is trance we will be here :)

seems we're back in business:clap::clap:

in the forums we can have more accuracy about the feedeback of a certain set or track playing that's why i like posting here, but whatever system Dan implements it's understandable :)

Back