Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello , I'm Abdulrahman from Saudi Arabia ,I'm 18 years old.
Love the music <3.

Hey all, my name is Marcimiliano, but my friends call me Marci. I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I Also Produce Music (Trance). :)

Hi Im Ernest Los Angeles, CA

I'm a huge edm fan i love it all from the deep house to uplifting trance from tech trance to tech house edm floats my boat haha. I'm just learning how to produce trance and i'm here to learn some things from expert trance producers. I'm using reason software in the mean time to create so creative tech trance mostly when i'm done i will post some of my work because i understand the community here loves the music and i want so feedback on my mixes and tracks.:)

Hi.. im Arthur [CjArthur] DJ/Producer from Greece :)

Peace to all AH.FM listeners :)

HI Everobody!:)
Greetings from Russia :wave:

New here! Found this site after going on the TuneIn Radio app for iPhone, think I've been on this forum before when I used to dj but that was a long time ago!

Signed up again soo.... Hey :D

Hi i'm 26 years italian trance fan living and working in italy and i like this site for the shows and for the live streaming,and for the nice forum

Thank You, thank You....found this site last night.....finally get to enjoy world class trance music. Cape Town - come visit!

Ukraine says hello! "Flexis Luxor"

Hi everyone! I'm Flexis Luxor:music: I've just registered and now happy to be a member of AFTERHOURS.FM :super: I'm from Ukraine, I'm doing my first steps at DJ stuff and I'm looking forward to great achievments. I love trance music best and other styles that move the world and I also love radio stations that never let such music get old but make it eternal. :dance:I'd like (in future) become a part of your team :friends:and help you to move such style as trance!!!:megacrazy:

Hi everyone! I'm Flexis Luxor:music: I've just registered and now happy to be a member of AFTERHOURS.FM :super: I'm from Ukraine, I'm doing my first steps at DJ stuff and I'm looking forward to great achievments. I love trance music best and other styles that move the world and I also love radio stations that never let such music get old but make it eternal. :dance:I'd like (in future) become a part of your team :friends:and help you to move such style as trance!!!:megacrazy:
Hello there Ukraine, have a nice stay here.:friends:

* Welcome Forum Newbie Ukraine ! *

* Welcome :welcome: at Afterhours.fm Forum Flexis Luxor :bravo: ! *

hi there :)

ed:
My name is Kasia. I'm 22-year-old trance lover from Poland. Finally create an account here :)

cheers :)
nice to meet you all :)

Last edited:

Back