Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi guys, not actually new to ah.fm been following the shows for a while now and really like it!. Figured i'd say hi ;). Stay tuned each 2nd thursday of the month for Blue Soho Sessions! this month i'm the host! =)

* Welcome Forum Newbie Canada ! *

Hi guys, not actually new to ah.fm been following the shows for a while now and really like it!. Figured i'd say hi ;). Stay tuned each 2nd thursday of the month for Blue Soho Sessions! this month i'm the host! =)

* Welcome :welcome: at Afterhours.fm Forum
:clap2: :grinning: :rave: Elias B :bravo: ! *

Elias B
Elias B
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Elias B

Profile: producer & remixer

trance4life

Hello...
I was told about this website by a fellow trance-enthusiast whom I had the pleasure of meeting only for a little while at dancevalley in amsterdam...
it's always refreshing to see others who love trance as much as you do...so thanks Jeffery for telling me about this website :)
trance4life----trance4ever
excited to hear all the tuuunes ...
woot woot
:)

hello everyone!

cant believe what an awesome place this is! ive only started listening to trance about a year ago but oh have i fallen in love with it! back in malaysia, i nver really got exposed to trance, but now that im studying in australia, so different..

started out listening to mixes on youtube, which had ah.fm in their descriptions :D
now i cant wait to get my weekly trance fix from youtube anymore, so i decided to come here to get it directly! heh

hi there :)

ed:
My name is Kasia. I'm 22-year-old trance lover from Poland. Finally create an account here :)

cheers :)
nice to meet you all :)

Witam Kasia :)

nadzieję, że Ci się spodoba

Hello! My name is David, form hungary. I tuned first about 3 weeks ago, but i just registerd:)) I love this station, great DJs, massive musics:)) Great Job(Y):)

Hi to everyone! My name is Max )
Found this radio through Markus Schultz livesets and listen already couple months.
Love trance and same style music. This radio gives me a lot of positive emotions...

Hi All!,

Just wanted to say hi from Dallas Texas! Luve the music here.

Greg

Hello everybody! My name is Pete. I am from New Jersey (not to be confused nor associated w/ a certain show on MTV)
I have been listening to ah.fm for the last two years or so on itunes, and finally decided to join your forum. Love the mixture of trance that you play.

:grinning:

hello there

Goodmorning, good evening, goodnight from jordan:dance:. I hope yr are enjoying this just like me...trance forever:hug:

Back