Official New Users Thread !! say hello

greetings from Poland
i am listening ah for some time but not till now i was anonymous ;)
trance ftw etc etc [;
:ah:

Just registered and wanna say what up!!! Only been listening to trance music for past 2 years.
:choon:LOVE Tone Diary!!!! :choon:wooohooooo

Hello everyone ! I'm from Romania :) I don't know very much about forums :-s and..I like music very much , especially trance music .

Hello from Belgium :)
I'm a little trancer, who got trancified at Armin Only - Hasselt :)
So hope that i'll have a good time here hehe!

Last edited:
Hey guys...Im new to the forums. Wanted to say thanks to AH.fm for asking me to be a part of the EOYC. Really pleased to be a part of it. My mix will be aired on Boxing Day at 2pm CET.....hope you enjoy.

All the best and have a great New Year.

:welcome: mate! And sorry I missed this message first time round :mask:

For anyone who doesn't know Kane yet, you're in for a treat :grinning: He also warmed up for me at my first ever gig nearly 5 years ago! :friends: Only now he's signed up to Discover and is about to take the world by storm... :super:

Wooooo

Gaday from Alice Springs Australia. I am 31 now and have been listening to Trance Techno and Electronica since I was 14. I have watched how this music has evolved and become incedibly creative. Many years ago some music rock heads slandered me and said nobody listens to this kind of music and the attempt to use the last radio band width was lost to more rock heads. These same people rubbed it in my face many times and i was always a bit of an outcast because of my passion for electronica. I said with a prediction " You can have all the airspace to play as much rock as you want because you can never stop a revolution. This is a revolution biger than radion can offer. It will only restrict its growth. Thats why its all going to be online where the boundaries are unlimited..... You cannot change what the future holds and a revolution never stops until it achieves its objective... They looked at me with dismay but with a slight worry in thier eyes because they somehow knew thier hay day had passed... They continually scoffed at me yet as time passed the brothers and sisters in arms under the banner of this music they classed as techno grew stronger and they observed how we showed no boundaries to race creed, class, colour, social status, tall short. We showed them that the point of the revolution was a total cultural change. A cultural change with a comon unity. This unity is trance. What they failed to see was its not just about the music.... Its about the sound....

:welcome: mate! And sorry I missed this message first time round :mask:

For anyone who doesn't know Kane yet, you're in for a treat :grinning: He also warmed up for me at my first ever gig nearly 5 years ago! :friends: Only now he's signed up to Discover and is about to take the world by storm... :super:

haha...the good ol days, eh Laz?

For a preview of my first forthcoming release signed to the Recover World Label Group - Discover White Label - click below

MySpace.com - Kane Nelson - UK - House / Trance / Techno - www.myspace.com/kanenels0n

I'm really pleased to be a part of the AH EOYC :grinning2:

Hello all :wave:

Back