Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi im from uk i love trance the shows on here are great

Hello everybody on this forum. I'm very pleased to join you.

Gaday from Alice Springs Australia. I am 31 now and have been listening to Trance Techno and Electronica since I was 14. I have watched how this music has evolved and become incedibly creative. Many years ago some music rock heads slandered me and said nobody listens to this kind of music and the attempt to use the last radio band width was lost to more rock heads. These same people rubbed it in my face many times and i was always a bit of an outcast because of my passion for electronica. I said with a prediction " You can have all the airspace to play as much rock as you want because you can never stop a revolution. This is a revolution biger than radion can offer. It will only restrict its growth. Thats why its all going to be online where the boundaries are unlimited..... You cannot change what the future holds and a revolution never stops until it achieves its objective... They looked at me with dismay but with a slight worry in thier eyes because they somehow knew thier hay day had passed... They continually scoffed at me yet as time passed the brothers and sisters in arms under the banner of this music they classed as techno grew stronger and they observed how we showed no boundaries to race creed, class, colour, social status, tall short. We showed them that the point of the revolution was a total cultural change. A cultural change with a comon unity. This unity is trance. What they failed to see was its not just about the music.... Its about the sound....

thanks... try to read .....lot of info.

Hello all :wave:
:welcome: friends :miss::super:

... i hope i´m right here to post an HELLO to ALL :miss: ... i am 27 from germany, thats why i ll say first "sry 4 my english, i am still learning ... " :cat: me also playing second life (who doesnt know just google ;) ) where i listened to that awesome radio at first, and now i cant without ... always kewl chooonez 24/7 ... luv it ... it isnt as much as important what kinda style one prefer, it is important what one feels while listening, and all kinda Trancestyles especially let me feel *being @home" ... divin in eternity...for just a couple of time.... :music:

thanks... try to read .....lot of info.

... i hope i´m right here to post an HELLO to ALL :miss: ... i am 27 from germany, thats why i ll say first "sry 4 my english, i am still learning ... " :cat: me also playing second life (who doesnt know just google ;) ) where i listened to that awesome radio at first, and now i cant without ... always kewl chooonez 24/7 ... luv it ... it isnt as much as important what kinda style one prefer, it is important what one feels while listening, and all kinda Trancestyles especially let me feel *being @home" ... divin in eternity...for just a couple of time.... :music:

Hello everybody. I love the trance forever..

:welcome: to AH argyris and Deunan, enjoy!!!!

Hi trance addicts

Hi i'mfrom Uruguay, Fray Bentos. I'm glad that i can listen your radio program free on the web. I'm a big fan of the electronic music. My favorite dj is John Askew & Paul Van Dyk.--:music::music::puff:

Greetings!

Hello Everyone,
Just tuned in. Magdelayna is weaving one of the most uplifting and melodic sets of solid trance i've heard in quite a while. Since i'm new around here, can someone tell me where to get the tracklist for this extremely impressive set?

Thanks in advance. :super:

hi my name is tom and i am from Poland when i heard this radiostation first time i was shock . i love this music . HELLO EVERYBODY ;-)

Hello From Puerto Rico. MySpace.com - Distant Identity - Bayamon, PR - Trance - www.myspace.com/tonytricks
DistantIdentity-OceanLife.jpg

Hi, I'm Pedro from Brazil,i'm 15 years old and simply fell in love with the music around here.

hello!!!

hello TRANCE NATION

mine name is Ratko. i am living in Montenegro, next month i will be 27 years old.

i am quite newbie in knowing anything about whos DJ playing what set, but sience i know about trance music i am listening it, in mix with house/tehno music.

that changed in last 2 months. that was time when i bought comp & i installed RealPlayer in case to find some online radio that will satisfy ME & only ME! AND for God's sake there was AH.FM. since than i am listgening it whenever is comp ON & that would be whole night (its playing untill i am sleeping too), 3+ hours of day time.

hope so i will get informed through this forum & your help, becouse there are stuff i like a lot but, i dont know who playing it or where i can download it (if its possibile), just want to fill mp3 player with it so i can enjoy more day time.

Back