Promote AFTERHOURS.FM

I promote the radio at my myspace profile . There's I have link's to live srteam and some new's about event's :)

No problem Dan ;)

btw. why You don't aprove reqest's from band's in myspace ? :P

which account? personal or Ah... i dont see any invitation?

personal ... Ah account I have in my friends space :D

i love after hour so much that the fire department will be turning off my computer cause i have it on for seven days hope the block doesnt burn see i have it feeding through my UREI.........BLASTING AND BOOMING MY NEIGHBORHOOD THEY THINK IS A RAVE GOING ON.........................

i love after hour so much that the fire department will be turning off my computer cause i have it on for seven days hope the block doesnt burn see i have it feeding through my UREI.........BLASTING AND BOOMING MY NEIGHBORHOOD THEY THINK IS A RAVE GOING ON.........................

hahha wow nice... hardcore AH'er I love it

Um...

Hope you're having a good time :P

ahaha i had post it in my cafe forum and so do others .. woohoo cheerz guys!

AH needs to be more promoted in Asia, India !!

Huge trance scenes there... if anyone on here could do this or try to, would be much highly appreciated.

Thank You

gonna buy a t-shirt! plus i'll spread the word in Calgary :D

AH needs to be more promoted in Asia, India !!

Huge trance scenes there... if anyone on here could do this or try to, would be much highly appreciated.

Thank You

:hmmm:

Let me see if I can pull some strings around. But that shall be around end of this month, or early January, coz I am currently located at the middle of nowhere. Very soon shall be relocated to my home city and can have a greater scope.

:hmmm:

Let me see if I can pull some strings around. But that shall be around end of this month, or early January, coz I am currently located at the middle of nowhere. Very soon shall be relocated to my home city and can have a greater scope.

good idea, but with the end of year flyer and video in place i believe it should be done asap, perfect opportunity to promote, if you know what i mean?

cheers mate

Am already in the process .... actually Orkut.com is hugely popular in India .. and it has lots of communities with members from India who are Trance lovers. Am passing on the message to them.

Problem here is that Trance is so much overshadowed by mainstream music .. that its tough to find a "group" of trance lovers, except on the net.

Am already in the process .... actually Orkut.com is hugely popular in India .. and it has lots of communities with members from India who are Trance lovers. Am passing on the message to them.

Problem here is that Trance is so much overshadowed by mainstream music .. that its tough to find a "group" of trance lovers, except on the net.

I understand you totally, thank you for your efforts in helping AH. Much appreciated.

I have paste the NY Countdown at my school :D Hope, some will listen :) If 1 % of my school listen to trance, it's a lot.

Back