Promote AFTERHOURS.FM

where can i get ah tshirts? i saw dj majai wear it at dc club fur when he played. i want one or more. free??

Banner addeded in my website. :hug:

cheers bro. :grinning:

Feel free to use any of the banners that were made to help promote afterhours.

Promote Afterhours.FM

remember please download them and host them on your host, cause they will be getting move from my host soon. So no linking :)

Thank You all for keeping this community strong and moving. :ah:

hey what font was used for AH.fm promotion? I can't seem to download each of the promotional material seperately...it comes as one image for several of them.

hey what font was used for AH.fm promotion? I can't seem to download each of the promotional material seperately...it comes as one image for several of them.

I am using one of the AH logos from the promote section to use on my upcoming website. I THINK that my webmaster has to use Photoshop to cut out the logo. Use some sort of "lasso" tool or something.:mask::music:

Banner added as signature in every board im in...about 10 or 12 ^^

so everytime i post anywher ..AH.FM is with me

everyone has refer ID in their profile CP use that and see if people register with your refer :)

everyone has refer ID in their profile CP use that and see if people register with your refer :)
I know about 2 users registered in the last 5 days causing on my promotion:P:lol:

I know about 2 users registered in the last 5 days causing on my promotion:P:lol:

that's the spirit Micha, this radio is growing:super::super:

Back