Promote AFTERHOURS.FM

I am using one of the AH logos from the promote section to use on my upcoming website. I THINK that my webmaster has to use Photoshop to cut out the logo. Use some sort of "lasso" tool or something.:mask::music:

Well yeah I did the same thing....but those are just images, they can't be expanded....they lose their resolution. :( I did a wallpaper in PhotoshopCS3 and cut out the biggest AH.fm promotion logo..see it here - you can download it as a 1600 x 1200 wallpaper

You can tell around the edges that they look pixelated...that's what happens when you enlarge the images. I tried to feather it down....*sigh* I wish AH.FM would add a download section, so you can actually download the logo, preferably in a PSD or illustrator document. Oh well. Or let us know what font they used so we can come up something too!

Im still a complete and utter newbie at CS3..but this is the only motivation I get to experiment with it..so here's what I came up with..

6pt5av.jpg

I have just added to my blog a link to AH.FM. Haven't quite worked out how to advertise it with a banner yet. :)

would it be a good idea if we can have those on t-shirts, they would look BOMB!:grinning2:

would it be a good idea if we can have those on t-shirts, they would look BOMB!:grinning2:

I know! They would be MASSIVE!

As we all love to say. (kiss) :mask::cat:

Im still a complete and utter newbie at CS3..but this is the only motivation I get to experiment with it..so here's what I came up with..

6pt5av.jpg
This would be a really great wallpaper if only the words "The rock solid radio station" were a whole lot smaller... I luv it apart from that...:grinning:

This would be a really great wallpaper if only the words "The rock solid radio station" were a whole lot smaller... I luv it apart from that...:grinning:

It was a long while ago I made that..and the lightning was taken from google images and edited with photoshop..the print was also a custom font/edited..

I can try to make a similar image and post it in the wallpaper section if you like :friends:

It was a long while ago I made that..and the lightning was taken from google images and edited with photoshop..the print was also a custom font/edited..

I can try to make a similar image and post it in the wallpaper section if you like :friends:
Hey that would be really nice Tarek :hug::thankyou:

eh? boredom, of course. :super:

ztcfft.jpg

2myahc3.jpg

first one was meant to be a signature, hence the "omfg i love you dan" comment. :lol: but then I realized that I need to subscribe first to actually use an image as a sig. :hmmm:

ahh, and hope that it's ok for me to post these on here. =o I'll only be using them for personal use, of course. Just to spread the word to some friends or something.

Last edited:
downloaded to disk, I'm in August this material useful in terms of Polonia

Back